How do I remove a filter on my main INBOX in Outlook 2007?

Old October 17th 07, 06:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Greg DC

Default How do I remove a filter on my main INBOX in Outlook 2007?

I am running OUTLOOK 2007. When I view a message in my INBOX but do not move
it, and click off the message to the next message, the message disappears
from the INBOX.

The Inbox says it has 30 messages but displays none of them

The INBOX says "FILTER APPLIED"

How do I determine what filter is applied and turn it off?
Old October 17th 07, 06:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Joe Grover

You should be able to go to your View Menu and drill down to your current
view, and it's probably set to "Unread Messages". You'll want it set to All
Messages.

Joe

Old October 17th 07, 08:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Greg DC

Joe you got it right. The veiw was set wrong. I love it when the answers
are simple one.

Thanks

Greg