Envelope Address Problem

Old August 31st 07, 06:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.general,microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.outlook
trvlnmny

Default Envelope Address Problem

I am using Word and Outlook 2003.
In word when I bring up the Envelopes and Labels screen I click on the
little down arrow that is to the right of "Delivery Address". This
gives me a drop down list of people to whom I have previously
addressed things to. When I click on the name desired I get their
email name not their real name. I do get their correct postal address.
I will accept that I have done something wrong somewhere but I have
not a clue what that may be.
Thanks for any and all help.

Old August 31st 07, 09:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.general,microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.outlook
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Why not use the address book instead of the MRU list? The MRU list may not
be link to the postal address. If the address book does the same thing, then
something is most likely wrong with your Contacts data.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
ups.com...

Old September 1st 07, 08:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mary

Also make sure your Contacts have names in the "Display as" field, not email
addresses. We are assuming you have set up your Contacts as an Address Book.

Old September 1st 07, 11:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

I don't understand why you think the EDA has anything to do with this. It is
not in play when inserting Contact information into Word.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]