XML Block

Old August 8th 07, 06:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Rick[_2_]

Default XML Block

Outlook 2003, Exchange 2003. I have an XML doc I need to send out but
keeps getting blocked, How can I upblock in Outlook

thanks
Rick

Old August 8th 07, 06:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Ben M. Schorr, MVP

See if this helps: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.asp

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP

oups.com...

Old August 8th 07, 08:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman

Rick wrote:

Outlook 2003, Exchange 2003. I have an XML doc I need to send out but
keeps getting blocked, How can I upblock in Outlook

Outlook doesn't block anything on the way out, although it may warn you. It
does block things on the way in, but that's a recipient problem, not a
sender problem.
--
Brian Tillman

Old August 8th 07, 08:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]

XML is also not a restricted extension in Outlook, so something else blocks
it or it was added as a restricted extension.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]