Many email accounts - can I see them in one view?

Old June 13th 07, 08:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Tom Gordon

Default Many email accounts - can I see them in one view?

I have many email accounts that I track using Outlook 2007. Is it possible
to see all the emails in one "view" rather than clicking on the inbox folder
for each account? If so, how?

It would be cool also if I could only see unread email in the one view, and
perhaps have another view that just shows email (or unread email) from those
senders who are in my address book.

Thanks for any and all help!

Tom Gordon, Riverbend Marketing

Old June 13th 07, 08:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
davidng150

If you look at the top of the navigation pane on the left side, you should
see the "Favorite Folders" section, where you can view all of your emails
from all of your accounts in one view.

Old June 13th 07, 08:47 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Diane Poremsky

are they imap accounts or pop3? if imap, no... if pop3, yes, if you keep
them all the in same pst.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

Old June 13th 07, 08:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman

Tom Gordon wrote:

I have many email accounts that I track using Outlook 2007. Is it
possible to see all the emails in one "view" rather than clicking on
the inbox folder for each account? If so, how?

What types of accounts are they?
--
Brian Tillman
Old June 13th 07, 10:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Tom Gordon

I have one POP3 account and the rest are IMAP (if Office Live and
MSN/Hotmail Live are considered IMAP) What I'm looking for is a setup like
Windows Live Mail (desktop beta) that has a kind of master view where you
can see all unread or all mail - regardless of the number of accounts in one
view (view being like one folder rather than having to click on separate
email inbox folders).

Tom

Old June 13th 07, 11:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Diane Poremsky

imap and connector accts each use different inboxes and search folders do
not work across different folders so if you want a unified view you'll need
to use live mail beta instead of outlook.

FWIW SOHO and home users with Vista may be better served by Mail and
Calendar instead of Outlook.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

Old June 15th 07, 03:49 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Remove ABCD from Email address to reply

I don't see Favorites Folders". When I go into the help section it says to
turn on/off the "Favorites Folders" go to Help, Search and
Navigation,Favorite Folders but under help I do not have Search and
Navigation.

--

Neil

Old June 15th 07, 01:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
davidng150

Try going to "View | Navigation Pane | Favorite Folders" to turn it on.

"Remove ABCD from Email address to reply" wrote in
message ...