How can I stop Outlook 2007 warning about meeting location?

Old March 15th 07, 07:22 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
djc

Default How can I stop Outlook 2007 warning about meeting location?

So I've upgraded to Office 2007 and Outlook 2007 with Bus Contact Mgr.

Now, whenever I invite someone to an appointment with the location field
blank, Outlook pops up a warning dialog:
"Outlook has detected the following:
- The location is not specified.
Do you want to send the meeting anyway?
Yes/No"

This is incredibly irritating.

How can I configure Outlook to stop warning about blank meeting location
field in meeting requests?
Please tell me there is a registry setting or something that can make this
nagging software get out of my way!

Thanks,

David

Old March 15th 07, 06:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
F.H. Muffman

djc wrote:

How can I configure Outlook to stop warning about blank meeting
location field in meeting requests?
Please tell me there is a registry setting or something that can make
this nagging software get out of my way!

Pretty sure that you can't. Why would you have a blank location for a
meeting?

--
f.h.

Old March 16th 07, 01:33 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

I agree that this is extremely annoying. I rarely put locations in meeting requests because almost all the meetings are in the same location. If you're not averse to running a little VBA code, I've been playing around with the idea of putting a space in the Location field for every new appointment, in order to avoid that prompt.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP