Make Outlook 2003 default to and use Large Text size in incoming HTML messages.

Old January 4th 07, 11:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
JDJ

Default Make Outlook 2003 default to and use Large Text size in incoming HTML messages.

How can I make Make Outlook 2003 default to and use Large Text size in
incoming HTML messages.
--

"J. J."
Old January 5th 07, 12:44 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman

JDJ wrote:

How can I make Make Outlook 2003 default to and use Large Text size in
incoming HTML messages.

I would think that the sender controls the text size for incoming HTML
messages.
--
Brian Tillman

Old January 6th 07, 10:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
JDJ

On the View Drop Down of an open message window there is a Text Size
menu bar which when you mouse on it gives you 5 choices. I just want
it to default to largest so I don't have to go through that with each
new message I read.

Old January 11th 07, 04:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook

Default Make Outlook 2003 default to and use Large Text size in incomi

Hi JJ,

I have all the latest and greatest versions of everything on my XP box, and
am running MS Office 2003 and my Outlook doesn't have the View Text Size
option available. Do you (or anyone else...) have any idea how I can get the
Text Size option in my View drop down?

Thanks