Trying to setup Outlook Express

Old December 9th 06, 08:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Guest

Default Trying to setup Outlook Express

Ok I dont see "Accounts" listed under Tools menu to set up Express. In fact
if you respond to this email please sent it to my hotmail account
in that loginnet.password.com blocks my ability to
reply to replies sent to me. I am frustrated as you can tell. I have more
than one problem. For some reason passport requires me to input a username
and password to access certain sites but I have no know record of either .
When I reach this point I can continue no further. HELP!

Old December 9th 06, 11:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them.
Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports.
Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups.

You can also find some good Outlook Express information he

http://www.insideoutlookexpress.com/

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.