'Arrange By' header

Old October 31st 06, 03:00 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Phrank

Default 'Arrange By' header

Hi,

I know that I can add the 'Arrange By' menu button to my Outlook
toolbar, but another person at work has Arrange By right above his
messages (where the Field Choices are), and I think that's better.
When he clicks on the Arrange By button, he gets a drop down menu of
how to arrange his messages. But he can't remember how he got that
there, and I can't find it either. Can anyone help me with this?
Thanks. Frank
Old October 31st 06, 01:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman

Phrank wrote:

I know that I can add the 'Arrange By' menu button to my Outlook
toolbar, but another person at work has Arrange By right above his
messages (where the Field Choices are), and I think that's better.
When he clicks on the Arrange By button, he gets a drop down menu of
how to arrange his messages. But he can't remember how he got that
there, and I can't find it either. Can anyone help me with this?

Right-click a blank area of the toolbar and select Advanced. The View
drop-down should be part of the Advanced toolbar.
--
Brian Tillman

Old November 1st 06, 01:54 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Phrank

Thanks Brian. I'll check it out at work tomorrow.

Frank