how do i import my mail messages from out look express to outlook

Old October 27th 06, 06:12 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Cheryl

Default how do i import my mail messages from out look express to outlook

How do i transfer my address book from outlook express to outlook
Old October 27th 06, 05:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
DL

Export mail OE to OL
Import accounts/Address Book OL from OE

Old October 27th 06, 08:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman

cheryl wrote:

How do i transfer my address book from outlook express to outlook

For the contacts, open Outlook and click FileImport and ExportImport
Internet Mail and Addresses. Select Outlook Express and click Next.
Uncheck all the options except "Import Address Book", click Next, select the
duplicate hardling you want, and click Finish.

For the messages, start Outlook Express and click FileExportMessages.
Click Next, then OK.
--
Brian Tillman