Can I have microsoft office set up on two computers, work & home?

Old September 16th 06, 01:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Luke Smith

Default Can I have microsoft office set up on two computers, work & home?

I have just purchased Microsoft Office Outlook for my small business. I
loaded it up on my home computer, I actually want it set up on my work
computer. Firstly is there any way to have it on both? If not is there any
way to transfer Microsoft Office outlook to my work computer?

As you have probably notice, I know very little about programs and computer
- any help would be appreciated.

Old September 16th 06, 04:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Christian Goeller

Luke Smith, you wrote on Sat, 16 Sep 2006 05:07:02 -0700:

I have just purchased Microsoft Office Outlook for my small business. I
loaded it up on my home computer, I actually want it set up on my work
computer. Firstly is there any way to have it on both?

To use Outlook on both computers you have to purchase a further license.

If not is there any way to transfer Microsoft Office outlook to my
work computer?

Uninstall Outlook on your home computer; then you may install it on your
office computer.

--
Best Regards
Christian Goeller
Old September 16th 06, 04:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Actually, wenchie, the OP can install on one desktop and one portable, not 2
desktops or 2 portables. A restriction on the retail versions except for
the STE.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all replies to the news group to keep the discussion intact.

After furious head scratching, Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] asked: