Mail stuck in outbox

Old September 13th 06, 01:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
! Kalbo

Default Mail stuck in outbox

It seems that Outlook is still messing up even when I don't open the outbox.

So there is nothing to STOP doing. I create an email, hit sends and outlook
disregards it in the outbox.

Care to try to solve the problem?

"! Kalbo" nonya wrote in message news:...
Well that's a BS answer if I ever heard one. Outlook is screwing up and
you have no answer.

So I suppose that I have to move the message from the outbox to the draft
folder in order to edit it. Right?

Same old crap. Outlook is broken and and you blame the user.

SNAFU

Kb

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
wrote in message
Stop what you are doing in the first place and trust Outlook to send it.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, ! Kalbo asked: