How do I send (1) email message to multiple people all in once?

Old August 29th 06, 08:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Aggi

Default How do I send (1) email message to multiple people all in once?

I need to send out (1) email message to multiple people and I know this is
suppose to be easy, but I can't figure it out. Please help ASAP! Thanks Aggi
Old August 29th 06, 08:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
jojo

cc

Old August 29th 06, 08:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman

Aggi wrote:

I need to send out (1) email message to multiple people and I know
this is suppose to be easy, but I can't figure it out. Please help
ASAP! Thanks Aggi

Just put all your addressees in one of the recipient fields of the compose
window. Click Send.
--
Brian Tillman