delayed delivery settings

Old August 10th 06, 02:13 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Carl R

Default delayed delivery settings

I want to send a message tomorrow when I am not at home I found where to do
thiis click options and check the boxes as needed. After I check the boxes I
need for delayed/future delivery do I click on the send button and outlook
will send it of at the set time I requested?
Also the message options window has a contact button. I am sending a
document to one person do I also include the persons name in the contact
space, I have already inserted the contact's name in the To line of the
Old August 10th 06, 03:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman

Carl R wrote:

I want to send a message tomorrow when I am not at home I found where
to do thiis click options and check the boxes as needed. After I
check the boxes I need for delayed/future delivery do I click on the
send button and outlook will send it of at the set time I requested?

Yes. If you're connected to Exchange, Outlook does not need to be running
when the delivery time arrives, but otherwise it does. So, if you're a home
user, you'll need to leave Outlook going while you're out.

Also the message options window has a contact button. I am sending
a document to one person do I also include the persons name in the
contact space, I have already inserted the contact's name in the To
line of the original message

The Contacts field in the Options dialogue doesn't relate to messaeg
delivery. It allows you to create an association between the message and a
contact..
--
Brian Tillman