Sent Items disappeared

Old August 9th 06, 05:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Darren97

Default Sent Items disappeared

Hi

We are running Outlook 2003, not in cached exchange mode, running on
Terminal Server. We have one user who has lost 4 days of sent items
from her email. I have checked that the user hasn't deleted the emails
and can see them in message tracking on the exchange server. (Exchange
2003 SP2)
Any ideas as to why this would happen?

Thanks in advance

Old August 11th 06, 03:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Corphealth

We are having the same problem. Archiving is not set on that folder and her
sent emails keep disappearing. Had any luck with the solution yet?

Old August 11th 06, 07:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman

Corphealth wrote:

We are having the same problem. Archiving is not set on that folder
and her sent emails keep disappearing. Had any luck with the solution
yet?

Have you tried resetting the view on that folder to make sure the view isn't
hiding some of the messages?
--
Brian Tillman

Old August 11th 06, 10:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman

Corphealth wrote:

By resetting the view, should be be set to "messages". Is this the
default view?

Yes, but you should also consider setting the Message view to its defaults
just to be sure.
--
Brian Tillman