My email accounts button is missing.

Old March 4th 06, 08:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
GirlzRool

Default My email accounts button is missing.

I cant find the button in tools to make a new email account.
Old March 4th 06, 08:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Oliver Vukovics

Hi GirlzRool

which Outlook version?

In Outlook 98/2000 CW Mode you have "Tools/Services" and here you can add an
Internet Email Account

In Outlook 98/2000 IMO Mode you have "Tools/Email Accounts" here you can add
an Internet Email Account

and in Outlook 2002/2003 you have also "Tools/Email Accounts/Create a new
Email Account" here you can add an Email Account.

Which Outlook version do you have?

--
Oliver Vukovics
Share Outlook without Exchange: Public ShareFolder

Old March 4th 06, 11:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Best place to start is Control Panel-Mail Icon-Email Accounts. Add your
account from there.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, GirlzRool asked: