I want my INBOX messages to arrive showing FROM, not TO:

Old June 8th 06, 02:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
jk

Default I want my INBOX messages to arrive showing FROM, not TO:

I want my INBOX messages to arrive showing FROM, not TO: Obviously the
messages arriving are to ME...one of my profiles is normal and shows who the
message is from , but with on eof my profiles, a new message is displayed
showing it is TO and my email...I want it to display FROM: and whoever they
are.
Old June 8th 06, 04:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Scott Atkins[MSFT]

Hi,

You can customize the view for each Outlook folder to display only the fields you want to see, as well as in what order you would like the information displayed. To change your view, open
the Outlook folder (in your case, the Inbox). Right click on the gray title bar and click on Field Chooser. From the dropdown box, select All Mail Fields, then drag and drop the fields you want
displayed to the title bar.

Regards,

Scott Atkins MCSE, MCSA
Partner Technical Lead - Outlook