outlook won't connect to server

Old February 7th 06, 05:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
hoo22

Default outlook won't connect to server

I have just installed Outlook 2003.
I haven't used Outlook before.
I have a Hotmail plus account.
I have set up outlook to use this Hotmail account, but I cannot connect to
the server to do so.
I am fully connected to the internet when I try, through my ADSL broadband
connection.

Old February 8th 06, 04:25 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman

hoo22 wrote:

I have just installed Outlook 2003.
I haven't used Outlook before.
I have a Hotmail plus account.
I have set up outlook to use this Hotmail account, but I cannot
connect to the server to do so.
I am fully connected to the internet when I try, through my ADSL
broadband connection.

Any error messages?
--
Brian Tillman