Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
email problems in outlook express by SL3
I recently started using outlook express instead Microsoft Outlook for email. the problem I am having is when a link is in the email, they don't...
April 4th 06 11:44 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
2 664
Messages from this one site freeze my computer by Bill Snow
I get email from a group called "Clean Power Now". When I try to read it it almost immediately freezes my computer. This also happens if it is the...
April 4th 06 11:51 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
3 766
application/octet-stream by MikeV06
I have a laptop that sends html messages with embedded pictures (jpg or gif) as Content-Type:...
April 4th 06 11:51 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
3 2,211
Font size stuck on size 12 when creating new message. by Rob153
I can change the font size in the formatting toolbar but when I type the first letter it reverts to size 12. I've tried formatting the font size and...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 4th 06 01:29 PM
by Patsz Go to last post
13 1,795
caio by giglio concetta
ciao
April 4th 06 03:44 PM
by ros savone Go to last post
1 399
How to view BCC line in SENT emails by question
I have sent several emails with large distribution lists in the BCC line. I want to re-send these emails to the same people but can't figure out...
April 4th 06 08:01 PM
by mac Go to last post
4 694
Microsoft Update by Jessica
Hello! I am looking for some expertise regarding the automatic update for the "cumulative security update for Outlook Express 6 SP1." I have a...
April 4th 06 08:03 PM
by mac Go to last post
5 610
error on e==mail by sylvia lane
April 4th 06 08:05 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 419
Problem setting OE as defaul mail client by Jim Pickering
Try this: Go to Start | Run and type the following: "C:\PROGRAM FILES\OUTLOOK EXPRESS\MSIMN.EXE" /reg (Check the path to msimn.exe to make sure...
April 4th 06 08:22 PM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
0 458
Problem with DIrectdbNotifyWndproc by Jim Pickering
Anything scanning your email, such as an Antivirus or Antispam program? Disable those options and see if the problem is fixed. Mouse problems may...
April 4th 06 08:29 PM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
0 634
Saving My Email Folders To CD by Joan and Alan
Hi, Please help. Joan
April 4th 06 09:52 PM
by Michael Go to last post
9 683
can you please sort out my e--mail by sylvia lane
from--html
April 4th 06 10:08 PM
by Kath Adams Go to last post
1 428
Finding server by Bosilo Iley
Hello I have this problem about server, the computer does not find my server. like assistance please. Every time I set it an error occurs. I can't...
April 4th 06 10:15 PM
by Kath Adams Go to last post
1 542
sevmek sucmu by mustafa
April 4th 06 11:10 PM
by mustafa Go to last post
0 330
testing by sylvia lane
seems to be working tracy//is it ,sylvia+++
April 5th 06 12:03 AM
by Tom [Pepper] Willett Go to last post
3 542
RCPTHOSTS error message by [email protected]
looking for some help - just today i'm getting this message Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently: Technical details...
April 5th 06 01:20 AM
by Kuay Tim Go to last post
1 275
hi by ian
hi i own prestons pcs need help let me know
April 5th 06 02:01 AM
by Jeff Go to last post
1 305
cannot send mail with OE by [email protected]
I can receive mail, but cannot send mail. Have uninstalled all McAfee antivirus and firewall. Have updated OE to the latest version. Not an ISP...
April 5th 06 07:38 AM
by N. Miller Go to last post
5 476
incoming/outgoing servers by christoph
i use yahoo for email. OE has been popping up while trying to send and recieve stuff lately, and i dont know what to put in the requested fields: ...
April 5th 06 07:50 AM
by N. Miller Go to last post
1 611
OE6 and WindowsXP Professional by chrishb4
I keep having to reload my e-mail accounts in OE6 as it sometimes doesnt pick up my e-mails from the server. Also they sometimes arrive opened. OE6...
April 5th 06 01:47 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post

From The