incoming/outgoing servers

Old April 5th 06, 05:27 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
christoph

Default incoming/outgoing servers

i use yahoo for email. OE has been popping up while trying to send and
recieve stuff lately, and i dont know what to put in the requested fields:
"incoming server" and "outgoing server". there are parenthetical "HTTP,
POP3" for incoming, and "SMTP" for outgoing. i donot know the answer to
these questions.
Old April 5th 06, 07:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
N. Miller

On Tue, 4 Apr 2006 21:27:01 -0700, christoph wrote:

i use yahoo for email. OE has been popping up while trying to send and
recieve stuff lately, and i dont know what to put in the requested fields:
"incoming server" and "outgoing server". there are parenthetical "HTTP,
POP3" for incoming, and "SMTP" for outgoing. i donot know the answer to
these questions.

Try this link:

http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/pop/pop-40.html

But that only applies for paid "Yahoo! Mail Plus" accounts, and some
national Yahoo! accounts, such as Yahoo! Japan. Of course, you would need
to be able to get around in the national language, except for Yahoo! U.K.
and Yahoo! Australia.

--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come