Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Reverse Sort Order Views
Weird font when renaming a subfolder in non-english chars by Mervian
(OE 6 fully updated) When I try to rename a subfolder inside the Local Folders group using non-English (greek) chars the font used seems some kind...
February 4th 06 12:03 AM
by ghaith Go to last post
1 500
Moving emails from Win 98 to XP by Preacher Ted
I have copied the email files (inbox.dbx, outbox.dbx, etc.) from my Win 98 PC. Some corruption on the harddrive or in the OS has prevented me from...
February 4th 06 07:30 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 623
thebeatgoeson by franchii
the world is waking up I am posting this just to see if I can
February 4th 06 08:08 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 285
Dupliate Emails by Vixster
Im using OE6 to get my Hotmail emails, however when i recieve the emails they are always in duplicates. I used microsofts suggestions on page...
February 4th 06 08:26 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 324
Lost messages! by Synapse Syndrome
I quite often have this crappy program that I use so much let me down. Newsgroups often stop working and need to be reset, and sometimes whole...
February 5th 06 02:45 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
1 572
Message Handling in OE6.0 by Michael
I have Outlook 2003 (Ver 11.8) at work and use Outlook Express (Ver 6.0) at home...its the little things that drive you bonkers so I thought that I...
February 5th 06 02:44 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
1 458
file di prova by manuelapalumbo
prova
February 5th 06 10:09 AM
by Vincenzo Di Russo [MVP] Go to last post
1 374
Email account by KenDykema
I'm having trouble setting up my email account. When it comes to setting the POP3 server and SMPT server, I'm lost. Netzero.com is my ISP. Can...
February 5th 06 01:55 PM
by mac Go to last post
1 355
Cannot open attachments on any emails by jebrd601
I cannot open any attachments that come with my emails. Most of the attachments are in Microsoft word. I have tried to save them to my desktop and...
February 6th 06 08:03 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
1 620
Some Toolbar Buttons missing in OE 6.0 by ajhale
My friend and I both have the same version of Outlook Express (6.0). However, in her Create New Message screen, her Toolbar is missing many of the...
February 4th 06 04:49 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 992
background image problem OE6 by zMartha
I used to be able to use formatbackgroundpicture and insert for instance one smiley face. Now, the page is filled with smiley faces. How can I...
February 4th 06 01:18 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
1 898
OE 6.0 Windows XP -keeps asking for signon and password for newsgr by dogbreeders
Cannot get to newsgroups, keeps asking for signon and pw. Reloaded SP2 without resolve. -- Thanks, Bob
February 3rd 06 01:40 AM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE Go to last post
1 472
can't send or recieve mail any more by calhoun
For years I would click outlook express. It would launch, retrieve my mail (from road runner account). I could write mail, click send and it was...
February 3rd 06 02:27 AM
by Kuay Tim Go to last post
1 625
asking for password by ALISON LINGLEY
New to this system - iis it normal for system to ask for password every time i want to read / send e-mails , even though I havn`t logged off? (...
February 3rd 06 10:18 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 667
Internet Explorer and outlook express - Upgrading by Webamericas
Hello,This is only a simple question: will their be a Outlook Express 7 To go with internet explorer 7?
February 3rd 06 11:27 AM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE Go to last post
1 519
LInks in Outlook Express by mscustomerpgh
Your instructions for Windows Explorer toos worked; though amazingly, all the phrases that you described were already in place. Just by working...
February 3rd 06 02:50 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 591
Transfer message from Outlook by Raymond Dorais
I have both "Outlook Express 6" and "Outlook" installed on my computer. I have received a message and read it with Outlook. Is it possible to...
February 3rd 06 10:41 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
1 590
Backing up Outlook Express? by Sondra
I started using an online back-up system and wanted to backup by mail and address files in Outlook Express. When I look for these files I can not...
February 3rd 06 02:44 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 441
No page when clicking on link by Jimmy Buffer
Again this is a problem after applying recommended fix. I have posted several times and got the answers needed but the problem always returns. Is...
February 3rd 06 11:02 PM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE Go to last post
1 501
Address Book Sorting by larry.k
I have made some changes to existing addresses lately, and now my address list is no longer sorted alphabetically. How can I get it to re-sort back...
February 6th 06 09:46 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post

From The