Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Reverse Sort Order Views
tried something else by sarah
Tried something else--hope it works In the EDIT FILE TYPE box where I had clicked on the NEW tab before, there are these listed in a column on the...
September 8th 09 03:00 PM
by najib_09 Go to last post
2 384
WLM by Grampy Pete[_3_]
Hello How does one disable the Windows Live mail icon in the systray? Thank you -- Grampy Pete
October 8th 09 09:31 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 586
javascrip book by jaan
http://rapidshare.com/files/291033339/javascript-farsi.part1.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/291034794/javascript-farsi.part2.rar http://rapidshare.co...
October 11th 09 09:24 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
2 464
Can't open PowerPoint attachment by Ron Hinds[_2_]
I have two users who are unable to open PowerPoint attachments in eMails. XP Pro SP3, Outlook Express, Office 2003 Pro SP2 w/o Power Point, but the...
October 23rd 09 10:12 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 498
Saving address book to a new computer by tommyvin
I just bought a new computer with Windows 7. I have a AT&T DSL connection to the Internet and use Outlook Express as my email program. How can I...
October 26th 09 03:28 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 436
how to classified my message automatically by Obaid
Can i get my message sorted out according to the subject as a subdiroctory ? __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus...
October 31st 09 07:52 AM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
2 292
Inbox is gone by RobandMichelle
Hi Bruce For some reason in my OE my Inbox is no longer there? When I first open OE on initial page at top it shows "There is .......unread mail...
October 31st 09 06:37 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 243
emails from windows XP (outlook Express) to Windows Vista (Windows mail) by jakkes
How can I transfer the emails from WindowsXP (Outlook Express) to Windows Vista(windows mail). Can anybody help me?
November 3rd 09 03:16 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 709
Eliminating splash screen with OE by Larry
In my Windows 98 desktop, I used these instructions to eliminate the splash screen when starting OE: To remove the 'splash' screen that appears when...
November 4th 09 01:19 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 375
saving/moving dbx files by kah
Running win xp pro with IE8 and OE6. Had to reformat PC so I saved all of my OE dbx files (have created a lot of subfolders for different...
October 4th 09 01:00 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 505
Problem in receiving outlook mail attachments by Hina
Hi, I have a personal website in which i have 10 email pop3 accounts. The problem is that when i receive email with attachments the attachments...
September 25th 09 08:10 PM
by Corday Go to last post
2 408
настройка by александр андреевич
September 6th 09 01:13 AM
by zxk0223 Go to last post
2 423
outlook express wont send e-mails by bob
Get this message when trying to send e-mails via outlook express: 'couldnt send message because the server didnt accept the address.' I know the...
September 10th 09 07:25 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 426
I want to get Homail in familiar OE window by PASTORS BOB & SANDRA CARPENTER
I have printed the instructions and it just doesn't work.
September 13th 09 10:46 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
2 507
email by rosangela b enedito
ola, pessoal microssoft estou encontrando problemas para enviar emails o que fazer?
October 1st 09 01:44 PM
by o Go to last post
2 612
October 1st 09 01:44 PM
by o Go to last post
2 768
Sharing Emails by Capt K Ripendran
I forgot to inform that the TWO PC's are Networked thru a Router! We have shifted from a SOHO to a nearby Office. We have two PC's both with Win XP...
September 18th 09 04:06 AM
by Ron Sommer Go to last post
2 437
non funziona l'email by zaninetti ivana
October 1st 09 01:48 PM
by o Go to last post
2 414
show your ass by jed viciuos
show it to me
September 23rd 09 02:41 PM
by Tom Willett[_2_] Go to last post
2 397
POP3 timeout by TC
I find some of our colleague with HP dc 5700 sometimes get the message "Your POP3 server has not responded in 60 seconds. would you like to wait...
November 10th 09 12:41 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post

From The