Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Password by alan dean
Forgot pasword can not connect
February 23rd 06 05:47 AM
by xuanthuc Go to last post
6 1,056
Help on posting my bio by
Can some one help me I need to post my bio and I don't know where to go to do that. My advisor was sick yesterday so he wasn't able to help me. --...
February 23rd 06 05:50 AM
by Gary Smith Go to last post
9 967
emailing by Carly Luedtke
I need help on sending an email
February 23rd 06 06:49 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
2 678
OE folder size limitation? by Bill H.
Trying to move a bunch of msgs from the sent folder to other folders (like "old sent"). Now that the "old sent.dbx" file is about 2gb, I can no...
February 23rd 06 06:52 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
2 577
Moving from OE to Outlook by fergynm
The .dbx files from another computer won't import into OE6 on another computer. I want to then export them from OE6 into Outlook. I get an error...
February 23rd 06 10:21 AM
by Ron Sommer Go to last post
2 548
Default location of .dbx folders/& can they vary? by Chad Harris
I appreciate the great links on OE backup methods/apps yesterday from Bruce, Eugene, Steve, and D. Guess and was wondering where the default...
February 23rd 06 11:10 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 1,347
My INBOX got corrupted H E L P ! by joliett
A utility that fixes the inbox of my outlook express recognized all my files in my corrupted inbox, but I had to pay to buy the program to repair...
February 23rd 06 11:20 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 449
Lost e-mails in Outlook Express by Shep
I have lost some of my messages in my 'Inbox' of Outlook express 6. I am having no problems receiving messages now and if I scoll through the...
February 23rd 06 10:50 PM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
1 604
Outlook Express Sending mail PROBLEM! by Moir
Using Win XP Pro SP2 and OE 6.00.2600.0000 I am able to receive emails, compose and send new emails BUT when I try to "Reply" to an email it times...
February 23rd 06 11:47 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
4 733
newsgroup file size by Donovan
In OE no headers larger than 10kB is shown when downloading headers from a group. How do I view large postings?
February 24th 06 01:52 AM
by Donovan Go to last post
8 707
Thanks by Dave Goodwin
Over the last few days, I've posted a couple of questions about setting up Outlook Express on my pc. Thre were replies, and I tried them all. ...
February 24th 06 04:33 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 359
Outlook Express Sending mail PROBLEM by Moir
Hi Helpers, I am not sure whether PA Bear is referring to me as other OP? I can only send new posts and cannot use a post from someone else to...
February 24th 06 11:33 AM
by N. Miller Go to last post
9 1,078
Error report on returned mail. by Buiskop19
5.1.0 - Unknown address error 591-'' Could anyone please tell me what this error report means on a returned email. Or maybe tell me where I can...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 24th 06 01:26 PM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE Go to last post
13 2,756
Opening Links from Inside Oulook Express 6 by Sportdaddy
When I receive an email in OE6 that has a link to a website...when I click on the link it will not open the browser to open the webpage. It has not...
February 24th 06 01:53 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
1 617
details for the outmail account by Jim
Bruce, Can you tell me where to get the details to set up the account. ISP provider, POP number etc?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 24th 06 02:06 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
13 1,022
Importing messages from another email program by swanny
I am fairly new to email in general so please bear with me. I have been using Incredimail but have now switched to OE. However I still have saved...
February 24th 06 05:48 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
4 820
A LOT of my e-mail has dissappeared. by ionamic
I have quite a number of e-mail folders (about 20) with e-mail from different clients in each. This morning, suddenly about 70% of my mail was gone...
February 24th 06 08:21 PM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
5 779
Unexpected errors by Fridgeman
Receiving following mesage when accessing email messages "Outlook express has encountered a problem and needs to close Sorry for the...
February 24th 06 08:26 PM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
9 839
DBX recovery issue by Antony Addy
Hi all, Thank you for the assistance yesterday. I have managed to recover some of the emails, however, I can't seem to recover any of the emails...
February 24th 06 08:35 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
2 567
cañas surf casting by LAGARTO