MS newsserver(s) seriously borked...

Old March 26th 06, 02:34 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
PA Bear

Default MS newsserver(s) seriously borked...

...or what?
--
~PA Bear
Old March 26th 06, 02:47 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Kuay Tim

I have not had a problem with NNTP access. What difficulties have you
encountered?

--
Tim K.
aka Kuay Tim
"PA Bear" wrote in message
....or what?
--
~PA Bear

Old March 26th 06, 02:59 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bruce Hagen

More posts on the CDO than in OE today. Some Sync problem I presume.

Bruce

"PA Bear" wrote in message
...or what?
--
~PA Bear

Old March 26th 06, 03:15 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Maurice N ~ MVP

Yes. The appearance of new posts has been very laggerdly in several groups. I'm using O.E. Cannot judge about the web interface.

I thought things appeared very odd the whole afternoon.
Salutions, Bear ;-)
--
Maurice N
MVP Windows - Shell / User

...or what?

Old March 26th 06, 03:32 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
DGuess

"PA Bear" wrote in message
...or what?
--
~PA Bear

I've been getting several Cannot connect to server errors today and just now
as well when opening this group.

Old March 26th 06, 05:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Jan Il

"Maurice N ~ MVP" wrote in message
Yes. The appearance of new posts has been very laggerdly in several groups.
I'm using O.E. Cannot judge about the web interface.

I thought things appeared very odd the whole afternoon.
Salutions, Bear ;-)

I had nothing on my end with OE between 8:24a this morning, and 6:10p this
evening here. Only a few since, and the thread here seems to be the only
new one since 6:10p for me at this hour. 11:26p EST USA.

Jan
MS MVP - Windows IE/OE [DTS/AumHa]

--
Maurice N
MVP Windows - Shell / User

PA Bear wrote:
...or what?

Old March 26th 06, 05:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Vanguard

"PA Bear" wrote in message
...or what?
--
~PA Bear

I'll take "or what", especially since you posted using it.

Old March 26th 06, 07:04 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Sandi Hardmeier - MVP

I'm not too sure Webnews being non-communicado is a bad thing ;o)

Sandi - Microsoft MVP since 1999
http://www.ie-vista.com
http://inetexplorer.mvps.org

"PA Bear" wrote in message
...or what?
--
~PA Bear

Old March 26th 06, 12:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Peter Foldes

Had only CDO postings show up yesterday afternoon for about a few hours. It seems to be back to normal here this morning

--
Peter

"PA Bear" wrote in message ...
...or what?
--
~PA Bear

Old March 26th 06, 02:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Steve Cochran

Something worked.

"DGuess" wrote in message
"PA Bear" wrote in message