Old March 26th 06, 05:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Jan Il

Default MS newsserver(s) seriously borked...

"Maurice N ~ MVP" wrote in message
Yes. The appearance of new posts has been very laggerdly in several groups.
I'm using O.E. Cannot judge about the web interface.

I thought things appeared very odd the whole afternoon.
Salutions, Bear ;-)

I had nothing on my end with OE between 8:24a this morning, and 6:10p this
evening here. Only a few since, and the thread here seems to be the only
new one since 6:10p for me at this hour. 11:26p EST USA.

Jan
MS MVP - Windows IE/OE [DTS/AumHa]

--
Maurice N