Outlook Express Contact List

Old April 30th 09, 06:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Eileen

Default Outlook Express Contact List

We recently installed a new serverand server program and had to reload our MS
Office XP professional programing. When this was accomplished I ended up
with two contact lists in my Outlook account. My IT people can't figure out
how to delete the one that is empty. It pops up as if it were my primary
account when I attempt to save any new contact. Can someone suggest some
help to delete this?
--
Eileen
Old April 30th 09, 07:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Michael Santovec

This newsgroup is for the Outlook Express program which is no relation
to Outlook97, Outlook98 or Outlook2000+ (despite the similar names).

Use the following newsgroups for questions or problems with Office
Outlook97/98/2000+

You can also get to the Outlook97/98/2000+ newsgroups via this web site:
http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx
There select Desktop Applications then Outlook

For help with Outlook97/98/2000+ see:
Slipstick Systems Outlook and Exchange Solutions Center
http://www.slipstick.com/index.htm