The Outlook Express Development Team/s

Old February 2nd 09, 07:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.outlookexpress.wishlist,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
D. Spencer Hines

Default The Outlook Express Development Team/s

Maybe Tom Koch and Steve Cochran would be so kind as to tell us about that
experience.

It is directly relevant to our discussions here today concerning Outlook
Express.

DSH
Lux et Veritas et Libertas
Vires et Honor

I do not know. Leading lights who tried to persuade the Team to go in
the right direction were Tom Koch and Steve Cochran amongst others.

Tom Koch
http://www.insideoe.com/resources/communities.htm

Steve Cochran
http://www.oehelp.com/Default.aspx

--
Gerry
~~~~

D. Spencer Hines wrote:

Who were the people on the Outlook Express Development Team?

As stated many times in this newsgroup, the OE development team has
been disbanded, so their will be no new adjustments/fixes/upgrades
to this application, except for the occasional security update.

Old February 2nd 09, 08:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.outlookexpress.wishlist,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
ANONYMOUS[_2_]

OE is not developed any further and your curiosity should be directed
towards developer of Windows Live Mail. Have you started using Windows
Live Mail? It is free and you can download it from MS website.

HTH

D. Spencer Hines wrote:

Who were the people on the Outlook Express Development Team?

As stated many times in this newsgroup, the OE development team has
been disbanded, so their will be no new adjustments/fixes/upgrades
to this application, except for the occasional security update.

Old February 3rd 09, 12:07 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.outlookexpress.wishlist,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Sunny

"D. Spencer Hines" wrote in message
| Maybe Tom Koch and Steve Cochran would be so kind as to tell us about
that
| experience.
|
| It is directly relevant to our discussions here today concerning Outlook
| Express.

It's your discussion. (and your "crossposting")

Old February 3rd 09, 07:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
alpha

ANONYMOUS wrote:
OE is not developed any further and your curiosity should be directed
towards developer of Windows Live Mail. Have you started using
Windows Live Mail? It is free and you can download it from MS
website.

D. Spencer Hines wrote: ...

Look at his 'User-Agent:' header and then ask yourself why he posts at
newsgroups about Outlook Express.

Old February 3rd 09, 07:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Doug W.

Look at who is talking...your OE version is not even
current...and dat am duh truth.
-

Old February 4th 09, 10:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
alpha

Doug W. wrote:
Couldn't you find a few more groups to post to

I deleted the crosspost to .wishlist - no point, since OE is dead.
Are you unhappy about what I write at 3 XP NGs?
I hardly ever post here, and never posted anywhere else.

Mr. Perfect

In relation to what? How have *I* offended *you*?

Old February 4th 09, 10:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
alpha

Doug W. wrote:
Look at who is talking

About what? I did not write about versions of OE.

your OE version is not even current

How is that relevant to my post, this thread, these OE newsgroups
or to anything at all?

Old February 4th 09, 05:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Doug W.

No, I admit that it wasn't relevant, I just wanted to point out
that you haven't kept up with the current SECURITY and improved
performance updates with what you are using...namely Outlook
Express. In other words, you are not using very good judgement.

Doug W.
-----------

Old February 4th 09, 10:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
FromTheRafters

A poster's method of posting has nothing to do with the group's
purpose. Had he used netcat would he be restricted to groups
about whatever he chose to put in the headers?

Maybe it's his other computer. Maybe it's a friend's computer - OK
maybe *that's* a stretch...but maybe he paid someone to let him use
their computer.

You can never be sure about header information's authenticity.

Same goes for version information - which reminds me of the
times I posted with AVG's signature [spam] modified to show
a newer database file than anyone else had.