Export OE Address Book to Outlook

Old January 14th 06, 06:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Roger Deal

Default Export OE Address Book to Outlook

How does one do this. Or how does one set Outlook so that it
uses the OE address book?

Thanks
roger1938
Old January 14th 06, 07:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Michael Santovec

You can set OE to use the Outlook Contacts instead of its own address
book, but not the other way around.

OL98: (IMO) How Do I Share Information Between Outlook and OE
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=179505
OL2000: (IMO) How Do I Share Information Between Outlook and OE
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=196348
To share Contacts between Outlook and Outlook Express
http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/oeshare.htm

As for moving them to Outlook, see:

OL97: How to Import Addresses from Outlook Express
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=175714
OL98: How to Import Addresses from Outlook Express
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=180197
OL2000: How to Import Addresses from Outlook Express
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=196215
OL2002: How to Import Addresses from Outlook Express
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=286116

Old January 17th 06, 01:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Roger Deal

Thanks for the responses.

roger1938