API Call Exited Abnormally

Old January 13th 06, 07:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Don Koenig

Default API Call Exited Abnormally

Hi,
I get the API message when I try to open attachments in my work email at
home. It is webmail. Is the problem at home or on the other end?
--
Yours Truly, Don Koenig

Old January 13th 06, 07:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
DGuess

"Don Koenig" wrote in message
Hi,
I get the API message when I try to open attachments in my work email at
home. It is webmail. Is the problem at home or on the other end?
--
Yours Truly, Don Koenig

I would say it's with the application attempting to open the attachment.

Old January 14th 06, 12:19 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Michael Santovec

Can you save the attachment from the web mail interface?

In any case, since it is a web mail problem, it's not an Outlook Express
issue. It would either be an IE issue or the web site issue.

Use the following newsgroup for questions or problems with IE6

You can also get to the Internet Explorer newsgroups via this web site:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...s/default.mspx
There select Internet Explorer

You posted in the newsgroup for help with the Outlook Express that comes
with IE6.