A PRAYER TO TAKE YOU ALONG FOR LIFE

Old April 19th 07, 09:21 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Eta Uso

Default A PRAYER TO TAKE YOU ALONG FOR LIFE

A PRAYER TO TAKE YOU ALONG FOR LIFE

" Father, in the name of the Lord Jesus, I understand from the Word of God
that You'll take charge of my circumstances if I let you. You are the Lord
of
my life, and I pray that You order my steps today in the course that You've
already planned for me. I want to meet only people that You plan for me to
meet today, and hear the things that You plan for me to hear, and say things
You plan for me to say.

"I function as a child of God today in the anointing of the Holy Ghost. I
walk
in Your light, in the Name of the Lord Jesus. There's nobody coming into my
world as an accident today. The Spirit of dominion is at work in me today,
in
the Name of the Lord Jesus.

"I refuse to fear, for though I walk through the valley of the shadow of
death,
I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff comfort me. I
refuse
to be defeated today, for I'm a victor in Christ Jesus. I'm more than a
conqueror,
in the Name of the Lord Jesus.

"Thank You Lord for Your presence is with me today. I thank You for the
Spirit
of excellence is at work in me. I do not act foolishly or utter a foolish
word. The
wisdom of God is found in my mouth, and I give counsel by the Spirit today.
I deal
with people by the Spirit today, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

"Oh Lord, I thank You, because good things are coming my way today. I
receive in
the Name of the Lord Jesus. And I'm a giver today; I'm a blesser today, in
the Name
of the Lord Jesus. My body is yielded to You, every fibre of my being and
every bone
of my body is for the Holy Ghost. I'm Your living tabernacle today. Talk
through me;
move through me; walk in me; talk in me, in the Name of the Lord Jesus.

" The health of God is in me. I refuse to let my body be subject to
sickness, disease
and infirmity. Every fibre of my being is inundated by the life of God. I'm
walking in
health, in the Name of Jesus. Glory to God!"

"Lord, I thank You for the Spirit of understanding and the Spirit of
knowledge are
functioning in me. I study the Word of God today and I understand it. I can
see the
Word, I can hear the Word, I can understand the Word and so it's working in
me, and
my mouth cannot be shut. I will speak boldly concerning the things of God
and the
revelations of God that I receive, in the Name of the Lord Jesus.

" The nations of the world are waiting for me and I'm coming in the name of
the
Lord. I've been commissioned and sent of God. I've got a message from Him to
the world, and they will hear it, in the Name of Jesus. Watch out world, I'm
coming!"

"You can also pray in the spirit for your family members and
the people
you work with. You can rephrase this prayer to suit you, and
include
the names of your family members, friends, colleagues, etc. in
the appropriate
places:"

" I thank You Father for my children. The anointing is upon them. They can't
but do
the will of God. They can't but work the works of God. They can't but live
in the Word of
God, in the Name of Jesus. No devil hatched out of hell can touch them. I
thank You
Father, for Wisdom is in the mouth of my wife and in her heart. She
functions in the things
of God today, in the Name of the Lord Jesus.

" I pray for every one of my staff in the Name of Jesus. They cannot but do
the will of
God and think the thoughts of God. In their going out and in their coming
in, not one
of them is subject to the devil. The Word of God is in their hearts and
in their mouths in the Name of the Lord Jesus!"

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

SEND THIS TO NOT LESS THAN 10 PEOPLE TODAY AND BE BLESSED.
ALSO, PRAY THIS PRAYER EVERYDAY AND YOU WILL
CONTINUE TO WORK IN A LIFE OF THE UNENDING MIRACULOUS.

If you want me to know how you have been affected by this prayer, send your
testimonies to

Old April 24th 07, 08:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
kiyaeze

This was a "Blessing" to my soul, I've been going through a depressing
battle since I had surgery in January, my Hormones are racing all over the
place and it's sad when I'm depressed all the time,thinking crazy things.
However, I thank God for the Holy Ghost inside me. My enemies are trying to
sift me away like wheat, I can actually feel the presence of the ememy and
know what they say and how they are saying it. But oh, they don't know the
man I gave my life to February 14,1999 and he's a man who will never leave
you nor forsake me and I love this man Jesus to death! I WANT TO THANK YOU
FOR BEING AT THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME! I've been putting off
opening up my Childcare Center because of fear but theres no more fear, I
was suppose to graduate in October, 2007,since my surgery it put things back
until I finish my Internship in the Fall of this year. I was in this same
pattern last year and couldn't finish for the graduation last October2006. I
know this is the trick of the enemy, but he has no glory in this battle it's
the Lord. Please pray for me to be strong ,health wise,mentally and
emotionally so I can make myself proud and my to lovely children
Kiya&Ezekiel. God BlessYou