OE6 - Unread Messages No Longer Bold

Old September 10th 06, 09:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
JL

Default OE6 - Unread Messages No Longer Bold

Hi:

I just did a reinstall of OE6 and the posts in my newsgroups are no longer
bolded
when "unread" and unbolded when "read".

How do I fix this?

Thanks

JL
____________________________________

Old September 10th 06, 11:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Michael Santovec

To fix the font for list of messages, Select: Control Panel, Display,
Appearance (Advanced). In the Item drop down list, select Icon. Then
change the font and font size for Icon. A common font is MS Sans Serif
at a size of 8. Then Click Apply and OK. Restart the program.

To make the messages unbold upon reading, you need to select Tools,
Options, Read, Mark Messages read after viewing for xx seconds. The
number of seconds as desired.

Old September 10th 06, 11:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
PA Bear

Asked & answered in OE General newsgroup. If you must make identical posts
to multiple newsgroups, please cross-post one (1) message to all of them.
Thank you.

Multiposting vs Crossposting:

~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE, Security, Shell/User)