Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
How do I combine two separate calendars into one in Outlook? by brianj796
I'm trying to combine two separate Outlook calendar files on the same computer into one so that I can all of my appointments in one. I haven't...
March 31st 06 07:32 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 893
How to delete popup when dismiss that alert. by kagty
How to delete reminder when dismiss that alert. I deleted it but it show again I can't to open the item detail when it alert Thanks. -- K@GTY
March 31st 06 07:35 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 796
convert from outlook 2000 to outlook 2003 by phf
I have just upgraded from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003. I carried over the pst file from Outlook 2000 and have redirected 2003 to use it as my...
March 31st 06 07:57 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 419
Religous Holidays in Outlook by GriGori777
I noticed that in Outlook 2002 you had religious holidays listed for christians, muslims and jews, but not for any other religions. I would like...
March 31st 06 08:22 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 558
Outlook calendar should allow renaming colors for appt. labels. by acmancini
I have Outlook 2003 and would really like to be able to customize the color labels to suit my appointment designations in my calendar. As it...
April 1st 06 04:23 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,135
How do I get the permissions tab in calendar properties? by Rene Salinas
I want to give access to other users; but the properties does not have the permissions tab.
April 1st 06 04:41 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,020
April 1st 06 04:45 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
6 778
Inconsistent events on same public calendar by coginthemachine
I have a shared public calendar available to multiple users on a network. Most events on the calendar are all day events - 12am-12am. However, some...
April 1st 06 05:39 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 801
Why did I lose ALL my calendar entries? How do I get them back? by RLOCHER
I left for lunch with Outlook 2003 open. All calendar items were there. I came back and everything is gone HHHHEEEEELLLPP!!!!!!
April 1st 06 05:39 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 837
Automatically setting Out of Office Assistant with Calendar by Camsy
Is there a way to get Outlook (2003 sp2) to automatically turn on the Out of Office Assistant at times where my Calendar has an appointment set...
April 1st 06 10:49 AM
by Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Go to last post
1 2,550
SHARED CALENDARS by RayB
We want to create a single repository for all office holidays so that by looking in one calendar you can see all the holidays for all in the office....
April 1st 06 11:25 AM
by Judy Gleeson Go to last post
4 953
Can't sync Outlook Calendar with my Sony Ericsson K300i mobile pho by Brian J S
I used to be able to sync Outlook calendar with my phone but since doing a clean install of XP Pro and Office 2003 I cannot. The Sony Ericsson 'Sync...
April 1st 06 11:41 AM
by Brian J S Go to last post
3 853
Copy entry loses label colour by Guy prince
I have two calendars - a private one in my personal folder and a business one in my exchange folder which others can view. My business calendar is...
April 1st 06 01:03 PM
by Guy prince Go to last post
4 1,056
Microsoft Office Outlook - Calendar by Jack
I like to have my Calendar showing a full calendar month. However, lately it's started showing duplicate dates on the planner. I'm looking at it...
April 1st 06 06:24 PM
by Jack Go to last post
0 532
Date and Time Popups Disappear by Mark
In Outlook 2003 SP2, I have noticed that if I create a new calendar appt., if I try to use the popup for the date or time of the appt. or the...
April 1st 06 08:30 PM
by Mark Go to last post
2 570
print week so 1st 4 days on pg1 and last 3 days + notes on pg2? by Kathy
I have outlook 2003. When I print my weekly schedule with notes on two pages per week, it prints with the first 3 days on the first page and the...
April 1st 06 11:30 PM
by Kathy Go to last post
0 784
how do I email a series of months of my caledar by Rich
I want to send my calendar by email in the same format. If this can be done, would someone assist me please?
April 2nd 06 12:16 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 490
Cached Mode Calander Synchronization Issue by JOE
My company uses Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 and configures our computers with Outlook 2003 client in cached mode. This works great for...
April 2nd 06 03:54 AM
by JOE Go to last post
2 735
How do I view the same calendar for 2 people with different setup by Pompey
My wife and I have different setups/logins on the same PC. We want to be able to access different inboxs when we login but the same calendar. How...
April 2nd 06 06:09 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 616
ability to change appointment series for ALL FUTURE OCCURENCES by Ant
When making changes to a recurring appointment in Outlook, it is not currently possible to make the change effective "for this and all future...
April 2nd 06 06:11 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post

From The