Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Outlook calendaring by Betz
Is there a link or patch for Outlook 2003 that will import holidays beyond 2007 (only comes with dates through 2007). I live in a multicultural...
September 2nd 07 10:07 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 535
calendaring: betyond 2007 by Betz
Is there a link or patch that will import holidays beyond 2007 (only comes with dates through 2007). I live in a multicultural world and need to...
September 2nd 07 08:35 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 552
how to delete calendar in Office outlock 2007 by François
I want to delete the curent calendar and replace it with a new one How can I do that?
September 2nd 07 03:14 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 627
September 2nd 07 01:35 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 450
Calendar printing by Chandresh
I am looking for troubleshooting the outlook 2003 calendar printing problem, is there any setting which will build the log file & enable me to...
September 2nd 07 12:24 AM
by Chandresh Go to last post
0 479
Why wont all of my calendar appoinments publish to my web calendar by AG
Using Outlook 2007, when i published my calendar my class schedule appoinments did not publish. I imported my class schedule from a vCal file. all...
September 1st 07 09:46 PM
by AG Go to last post
0 508
remote calendars (google/outlook/pnc) by [email protected]
Hello everybody, here is my point : I want to update my pnc(under windows mobile 6) from google calendar. I have found various solutions: 1- goosync...
September 1st 07 08:32 PM
by LastHope Go to last post
4 833
How to disable Change Calendar TimeZone by Fei
I get a popup everytime I turn on my pc and open outlook saying: ===================================== A change to '****' has occured, Appointments,...
September 1st 07 05:52 AM
by perth_steve Go to last post
9 3,319
Shared Calander by Robert
Do I require a Exchange Email acccount to use Shared Calander?
September 1st 07 04:14 AM
by Robert Go to last post
0 486
Shared Calander by Robert
I would like to know if I need an Exchange E-Mail address to set up a Shared Calander?
September 1st 07 04:12 AM
by Robert Go to last post
0 467
Import iCal = Unread item by Patrick
Hello! When I import events in Outlook (2003) from an iCal file, these are marked as "unread" (also when I export an already read event and reimport...
September 1st 07 03:58 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 609
How I can to get a Calendar Schedule with OUTLOOK EXPRESS ??? by Jorge Ocampo
I can't see easier the calendar like OUTLOOK EXCHANGE.... How I can to get a Calendar Schedule with OUTLOOK EXPRESS ??? Maybe do you have another...
September 1st 07 03:57 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 524
Time Line View by dch3
I realize that the Time Line view is all about the Start and End dates, however is there a way to change which field is used to describe the...
September 1st 07 03:06 AM
by dch3 Go to last post
0 445
Outlook 2007 Calendar printing by shannon
When printing a calendar billfold style in Outlook 2007, at a glance, all appointments appear to an hour long. Also, it does not display the times...
September 1st 07 12:26 AM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 616
recurring birthdays are off by a day by Petra
In Outlook 2007 when I enter a person's birthday in the contact section, the birthday shows up on the calendar as a recurring event which is great. ...
August 31st 07 07:57 PM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 577
Calendar Details Style by Clay
I am using Outlook 2003, and trying to print a day that has only all-day events. Is there a way to remove "All Day" from the left side of the page?...
August 31st 07 07:55 PM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 523
Problem with updating reoccuring meeting by wli2k2
Background: There's a reoccuring meeting (Thursdays at 10:30AM)) sent to 3 people. The organizer updates the reoccuring meeting time for this past...
August 31st 07 05:00 PM
by wli2k2 Go to last post
0 522
OWA Public Calendar Modification by [email protected]
In OWA I have access to a public folder. Within this public folder there is a public calendar that I have author rights and can make changes when...
August 31st 07 04:59 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 833
How can I change 2007 Outlook Calendar to the 2003 Planner View? by Pat Jackson
How can I change 2007 Outlook Calendar to the 2003 Outlook Planner View? This was called the Work view in 2003 Outlook. Thank you,
August 31st 07 04:47 PM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
3 730
Free/Busy Information is Correct only for Outlook 2000 and 2007, not 2003 by mgaal
So this is bizarre, and it's happening to only one user. I've tried a ton of fixes: When the user opens their own Scheduling availability with...
August 31st 07 03:25 PM
by mgaal Go to last post

From The