Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Synchronising Personal Calendar with a Shared Group Calendar by Martin
I would like to be able to scynchronise my personal calendar in Outlook with a Shared Calendar so that it happens automatically and I dont have to...
February 25th 10 03:41 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 597
Reminders by Lucyf
When entering a new appointment in Outlook Calendar when I Save and Close I get the error message "The reminder for "....." will not appear ;because...
February 25th 10 03:40 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 548
Do I need Exchange Server to send and receive invitations? by pkerr
I sent an invitation from my office Outlook 2000 to my home pc with Outlook 2003 and the invitation/meeting did not go into my home Outlook. 1 -...
February 25th 10 03:13 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 552
Change multiple appts at once by Sherlock
I need to edit, save, and close multiple appts from other people at the same time ON MY PC (not send out updates). Is there any way to select...
February 25th 10 02:58 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 575
Lines in Outlook Calendar boxes by Time by Catfish
Can someone tell me how to show lines in each Calender box..., by Month, by Day, by 1 hour Increments, from 7:30 A.M to 5:30 P.M., Monday thru...
February 24th 10 09:37 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 663
Adding birthdays across multiple calendars in Outlook 2007 by PauldF
Hi, I have set up 5 calendars in Outlook - one for each member of my family and the General one. I would like to be able to create a birthday for...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 24th 10 06:56 PM
by Bob I Go to last post
12 1,386
shared calendars not updating by Nagarjuna Reddy.R
i have exchange 2007 sp1 and connected with outlook 2007 sp2, we have issues with some of our users , they shared calenders with others but they are...
February 24th 10 05:56 PM
by Nagarjuna Reddy.R Go to last post
0 710
Outlook 2003 calendar by Tim on the Common
back Outlook calendar is deleting events from my calendar older than 2 months (it's keeping recurring events). Auto Archive is not running. I...
February 24th 10 05:55 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 555
no default reminder set when importing an .ics? by adrianle
It looks like the Outlook setting to create a reminder (at a preset time) on any calendar items is ignored when imported from an .ics file. Any work...
February 24th 10 05:31 PM
by adrianle Go to last post
0 1,513
Printing weekly calendar with appointment notes/details by shelly green
I need to print a calendar for one week, but I need the appointments to include the details/notes that I put in the box at the bottom of the...
February 24th 10 03:55 PM
by Abenser Go to last post
3 1,799
Meeting Request Sent on Behalf Of.. by Trudy
Scenario: The secretary sends a meeting request on behalf of her manager, but it does not appear in the manager's Sent Items folder. Emails that...
February 24th 10 03:03 PM
by Trudy Go to last post
0 930
How do I synchronise Outlook with a handheld device remotely ? by REEBIE
I use Outlook and my colleague has an XDA which we synchronise with Outlook by plugging it in every evening. I understand amendments I make on the...
February 24th 10 01:58 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 511
Outlook 2007 appointment durations by Michelle
Is there any way that we can change the default duration of an appointment from 30 mins to 20 mins. Thanks, -- Michelle
February 24th 10 01:55 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 519
Size of calendar entries. by dsharkey
Some calendar entries (without attachments) are greater than 100 kb. Why?
February 24th 10 01:50 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 509
Global change to Reminder period? by Lindsay Graham
When my wife switched recently from Outlook 2000 (or 2002?) to Outlook 2003, many of her Reminder periods appear to have changed arbitrarily. Is...
February 24th 10 01:46 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 881
Outlook cannot display this view by David Kirk
Using OL 2007 on Vista. OL was experiencing some erratic behavior such that I could not shut it down; did a system restart instead. Had to check...
February 24th 10 04:09 AM
by James Tran Go to last post
2 2,326
Shared calendars stay checked by Christine
If I open another person's calendar and un-check my calendar, when I close Outlook and reopen, it defaults back to my calendar and does not leave...
February 23rd 10 09:51 PM
by Christine Go to last post
0 2,166
Resource Calendar – prevent direct booking by kericson
We use Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003 SP3. We set up our conference rooms as Resource accounts and have restricted use to an Active Directory...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 23rd 10 08:03 PM
by ngan Go to last post
10 3,983
Removing disabled/corrupt calendars by Douglas @ Helpdesk
We recently had a mail server crash. We got everyone back up onto a new server and clients are having an issue trying to remove their old calendar....
February 23rd 10 05:47 PM
by Douglas @ Helpdesk Go to last post
0 742
Template Your Calendar by KMCUniversity
Is it possible to set up your calendar with background colors according to busy/available? In our company, I want my assistant to be able to see...
February 23rd 10 05:35 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post

From The