Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
How do I change week number to the correct numbering in Outlook? by skajaa
In Outlook, week number one (1)/2006 starts with December 26, 2005, which is incorrect. How can I change it so Outlook displays the correct week...
February 20th 06 11:09 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 1,108
How can I change the default calendar view? by dancedrea
When I click on Calendar in the navigation pane, Annual Events is the default view instead of work week. How can I make Work Week the default view...
February 20th 06 11:26 PM
by Ronald Singer Go to last post
2 876
Displaying outlook monthly calendar as/on my desktop? by [email protected]
Is there a way I can have outlook's monthly view show up as my desktop? It seems to me that this is possible but for the life of me i can't figure...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 21st 06 12:17 AM
by Keith Miller MVP Go to last post
10 1,235
February 21st 06 01:39 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 710
How can I hide weekends in a 30 day view? by Sally Sibthorpe
Is it possible to hide weekends in a 30 day view?
February 21st 06 01:40 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 2,565
How to view all text in calendar by Sharon
I need to view all appointment text when I print the calendar. Is there a way to indicate wrap text when printing?
February 21st 06 01:42 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 724
Print double sided calenders in Microsoft Outlook by john_p
I'm glad to see this question being raised. I like to print off weekly calendars every so often, but I find it wastes huge quantities of A5 paper...
February 21st 06 01:45 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,339
Outlook 2000 Calendar automatic formatting by Lynn
I currently have two computers that we use Outlook calendar to do some scheduling. I want to use the automatic formatting capability for the view to...
February 21st 06 02:07 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 1,161
Max. number of attendees in Outlook 2003 calender appointment? by Nick
As the topic suggests, what is the maximum number of attendees you can enter in a calender appointment and should you reach this figure does the...
February 21st 06 06:31 AM
by Nick Go to last post
0 1,401
No Free Busy Data Available by John Cornelius
We are running Outlook 2003 with exchange version 6.5.6944.0 on citrix version 4 servers. Since we have made this change to Office 2003 none of our...
February 21st 06 09:11 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 854
How do I get Outlook to display the name of the weekdays? by skajaa
How do I get Outlook to display the name of weekdays (Monday, Tuesday, etc) in all different views?
February 21st 06 09:11 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 592
Duplicate appointments by Franco Colzani
Hello, my company has exchange 2000 and outlook 2000 SP3 as e-mail client. The problem that occurs is the duplication of calendar appointment when...
February 21st 06 12:55 PM
by Franco Colzani Go to last post
0 615
Outlook Calendar Permissions by Tewhano
I have a user who created a calendar in the public folders on our Exhcange 6 server. She has left and we need to replace her account with another's...
February 21st 06 01:39 PM
by Tewhano Go to last post
0 812
Meeting requests have wrong time by JMS
I have a user that is using Outlook 2003 SP2 and we run Exchange 2003. He is experiencing a very frustrating problem with his Calendar. Here's...
February 21st 06 02:10 PM
by JMS Go to last post
7 12,261
How do I print an appointment and include the lower pane? by David
I want to print an appointment screen that includes the large lower pane in the window, where I put an agenda, information needed for the...
February 21st 06 03:02 PM
by David Go to last post
0 579
Include/Exclude categories when printing calendar? by Rick B
Hello: When using an Outlook Calendar in Outlook 2003, we sometimes want to print only the birthdays and anniversaries. Or, sometimes we want to...
February 21st 06 03:28 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 2,183
Email as calendar reminder by LDK-KY
Hello, I need to setup my Calendar so when a meeting reminder hits, it sends an email to my i-pager or another external email address. The only...
February 21st 06 03:29 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 751
View snoozed items by G-Wolf
I am using MS Outlook 2003. How can I view calendar items which I snoozed. I often snooze some of my calender entries, I would like to know how I...
February 21st 06 03:45 PM
by G-Wolf Go to last post
2 3,212
Emailed calendar event undeliverable by laralea
When I email a calendar event to my someone who has an assistant, I receive an "undeliverable" message. The undeliverable message indicates that...
February 21st 06 04:30 PM
by laralea Go to last post
0 739
All calendars appear to be shared for all users by Dulce
I have been reading a lot of cases where people are having difficulty in sharing their calendars in Outlook. We are having the exact opposite...
February 21st 06 04:35 PM
by Dulce Go to last post

From The