Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
show more items in my calendar for each day, monthly view by Lydia
I was happier with my old outlook calendar, because when I printed out a month in view, I could see most if not all the calendar items. with...
March 25th 08 09:32 PM
by Diane Poremsky {MVP} Go to last post
1 2,172
Hide calendar infromation from other people by AKW
This doesn't actually HIDE the details, it just replaces the details with "Private Appointment". When I'm setting up meetings or viewing a Group...
May 16th 07 09:26 PM
by Tara Go to last post
1 2,168
Outlook 2007 Calendar by Kremmen
I have just installed the MSDN version of Outlook 2007. When I try to print the Monthly calendar it works if I leave the default dates alone but...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
June 18th 07 02:21 PM
by Kremmen Go to last post
24 2,163
Synchronizing calendar and other folders using IMAP by [email protected]
Hi, I have two computers: 1 using oulook 2003 and exchange 2003 at work, 2 using outlook 2003 and imap in my home, is it possible to synchonize...
April 11th 06 02:18 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 2,163
How can I add a note to my Outlook calendar? by DLT
I would like to be able to post a note on my Outlook calendar. I have tried to go "all electronic" for my calendar functions, but I miss being able...
June 5th 08 12:52 PM
by knightball Go to last post
4 2,161
How to display more items per day in monthly calendar? by daniel heit[_2_]
In Outlook 2007 it seems virtually impossible to add see more than two calendars items for a particular day when in month view. I often have 5+...
April 26th 10 09:41 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 2,160
"Open Recurring Item" dialog box NOT dispayed by Kumarresen Kannadiapalayam
URGENT HELP NEEDED. I'm trying to Cancel an instance of a recurring meeting. When I open the meeting by double clicking on it from Calendar view,...
August 11th 06 06:41 AM
by Kumarresen Kannadiapalayam Go to last post
1 2,159
How do I move the navigation calendar to right side of screen by susanmarie
would like to have the navigation calendar apearr on the right side of my screen. How can I make that happen?
October 5th 06 04:07 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) Go to last post
3 2,159
Send update to only one meeting invitee by JoeP
In Outlook 2003 I have invited 7 people to a meeting. One person has deleted their invite by mistake and has asked me to send the meeting request to...
March 23rd 09 09:16 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
5 2,157
outlook appointments time clock is off by 2 hours by Over The Hill[_2_]
The 'clock' in my outlook appointments calendar has reset itself by two hours. Now all of my appointments are off by 2 hours with the 'full day'...
March 31st 09 01:55 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 2,157
Meeting requests going straight to deleted items folder with O by jimbo345
Does anybody else have any other ideas why this is happening? -- jimbo345 "jimbo345" wrote: There are no rules set up for this user. -- ...
January 18th 06 11:17 AM
by jimbo345 Go to last post
0 2,156
Outlook should let me transfer ownership of a meeting to someone. by Julie C
I am not sure if this has already been suggested, because no results were shown when I started this wizard, so forgive me if this is a terrible...
June 23rd 06 03:56 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 2,156
Monthly calendar printout should also show previous and next month by Mark McGriff
Standard calendars always show small previous and next month calendars, but when you print a monthly calendar from Outlook, you get small current...
February 1st 06 04:23 PM
by Mark McGriff Go to last post
0 2,156
How do I find out who created a meeting in Outlook? by Sue
A meeting appeared in my boss's email. How do I find out who created it?
November 18th 06 02:09 AM
by Oliver Vukovics Go to last post
3 2,155
Can I preview my Calendar and Email folders on same screen? by Troubled
I have looked forever but cannot seem to.... Show my 30 day calendar on the same screen as my mail folder/mail preview pane...I need to constantly...
August 4th 06 02:19 PM
by troubled Go to last post
4 2,154
Scheduling someone else's meeting by Laura S
Hello! I am a secretary and have 3 people I support. I would like to be able to schedule meetings for them and receive the responses myself but I...
June 21st 06 05:33 PM
by Laura S Go to last post
2 2,154
Calendar conflicts by JRP
How do you get Outlook to warn you about scheduling appointments that overlap when not using the Meeting Request? In previous versions Outlook...
February 11th 06 02:54 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
6 2,154
holidays don't display in calendar by gpwahl
I have Outlook 2002. I transferred computers and added outlook to my new computer. I just noticed my Holidays don't show up on the calendar. I...
January 23rd 06 06:24 PM
by gpwahl Go to last post
2 2,154
iPhone and color coding calendar by detobias
Just bought an iPhone and trying to find a way to have the calendar show different colors for several different types of events as I was able to do...
March 29th 10 07:04 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 2,154
Block the ability to forward Calendar appointments by Rory
This is killing me to ask but management is dictating this question. Is there a way to prevent the ability to block a Calendar item from being...
October 1st 07 04:30 PM
by Rory Go to last post

From The