Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
appointment response/ tracking by dereks
Hi All, Is there a way in Outlook 2003 to turn off the response window for appointments and still have the status (accept, decline, etc) show up in...
October 4th 06 12:58 AM
by dereks Go to last post
2 942
Appointment responses by Heather Fabries
Outlook 2003 - When accepting an appt., there are 3 reply options with the default set at “Send a Response Now” which means I am being inundated...
January 9th 08 12:50 PM
by Heather Fabries Go to last post
0 478
Appointment retention time in calendar? by lduffner
How can I set the length of time that appointments are retained in the calendar before they are archived?
April 10th 08 11:26 PM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)[_138_] Go to last post
1 720
Appointment schedualing by Cpt Smith
When I send appointments to my boss, It doesnt populate into both his computers personal calender and his shared calender that he shares out with...
September 25th 08 10:42 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 389
Appointment scheduling by mhcharles
Is there a way to email a year's worth of appointment dates and times to others and automatically have them downloaded to the other person's Outlook...
June 24th 07 07:21 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 517
appointment self-replication by Tom Wright
outlook experts, i use net folders to share a calendar among 3 computers, 1 remote from the other 2. all 3 need to have edit privilege. generally...
January 27th 06 06:33 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 660
Appointment Sending Error by Sprowler
When we send an appointment to additional attendees, the notification appears as text (VBA language type of appearance) and does not allow the other...
December 6th 06 08:47 PM
by Sprowler Go to last post
0 480
Appointment Sent From Outside our Network by Lisa AGA
I have a customer who received an appointment from an outside company and it placed itself on the OWA calendar but not the Outlook Fat client. Does...
March 17th 09 06:48 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 348
Appointment sent to more than one person [Outlook 2003 and 2007] by plane123
I have a user that whenever an appointment is sent to them, it is also sent to three other people. I have deleted his profile and recreated it and...
December 29th 07 07:09 PM
by plane123 Go to last post
0 381
Appointment setting by TRivcomm
How do I allow my boss to enter appointments from his calender and they appear on the shared calender?
April 30th 09 03:40 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 328
Appointment Setup Issue - Too Weird by Rutabegger1961
When I set up an appointment in Calendar, the future date & time I chose reflects back to the day and time I physically wrote the note. For example,...
June 20th 06 03:38 PM
by Rutabegger1961 Go to last post
0 544
Appointment show up as recurring when I didn't make it that way. by JT Innovations
When I create a new appointment and give it a beginning time and an end time it automatically makes it recurring. I then have to open it again and...
August 11th 07 12:20 AM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
3 437
Appointment Showing as Tentative without being opened? by pt_lily
How do I make Outlook show a meeting request as tentative one someones calendar without them opening the request? My boss doesn't open his requests...
November 20th 07 03:49 PM
by pt_lily Go to last post
2 562
Appointment shows in Active Appointments but not in Day/Week/Month by ahw
When I enter appointments using the IPhone, then synch it, the new appointments are "recognized" by Outlook, as they appear on certain views (such...
July 31st 08 09:14 PM
by Stephen White Go to last post
4 583
Appointment Sizes by [email protected]
I am having issues with the display of my appointments in the month view of my calendar in Office 2007. If the appointments are too long, they are...
February 25th 08 03:31 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 421
Appointment sizes, Outlook 2007 by Carsten
It seems to me that the size in kb on a standard appointment has increased since we upgraded to Outlook 2007. If a colleague sends a invitation to...
November 4th 09 09:46 PM
by cmc1228 Go to last post
3 442
appointment splits into two when typing into outlook by brookehaskins
When typing an appointment into outlook the appointment suddenly splits into two and begins a new appointment! Does anyone know how to stop this...
December 6th 07 03:19 PM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 381
Appointment Start & End time by Kellie C
As a work around for All Day Events not showing in the To Do Bar, is it possible to remove the time that is displayed with an appt, so it doesnt...
November 6th 07 05:14 AM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 701
appointment start time in month view by Fiona71
How do I display the appointment start time in month view? I've clicked on the "High" level of detail but it still only shows the event name, no...
November 9th 07 01:48 PM
by Fiona71 Go to last post
3 646
Appointment Symbol by Dukey
When I make an entry on my calendar, and save it..and then I try to make a change, I sometime get a small symbol in the bottom right hand corner. ...
February 2nd 09 02:10 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post

From The