Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
How do I get fonts to print larger on my calenders? (about siz by simon
When I print my calenders for each week the fonts are size nine. I can't seem to find anywhere to change them. They look fine one the screen, but...
May 15th 10 10:46 PM
by simon Go to last post
0 621
saving all entries on calendar by Yanky
how do i stop my Outlook calendar deleting entries beyond 6 mths?
April 7th 10 01:32 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 621
Microsoft Exchange Server? by stream
When I set up appoints to send out I want to bypass my Mircrosoft Exchange Server and use another email server within outlook. Can this be done,...
August 28th 06 07:12 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 620
searching for events in calendar more than 2 wks ago on pda by outlook issues
How do I set my calendar to look back 2 years ago on events on my pda?
September 8th 06 10:24 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 620
Unable to display the folder when opening another's calendar by brendaw
Outlook 2003 When I try to open another person's calender under FILE, OPEN I get the following: Unable to display the folder - Calendar folder...
September 18th 06 06:41 PM
by brendaw Go to last post
0 620
Meeting confirmations coming from users not invited by Polo
We have this problem. I have checked Delegation options in affected clients outlook settings and no one has given any user delegation rights. Any...
September 28th 06 11:47 AM
by Polo Go to last post
0 620
Why don't my appointments show after importing? by Confused Outlook User
I have imported several calendars from Excel into Outlook. I had to clear the calendar due to changes made in the original Excel files. Now when I...
October 23rd 06 02:45 PM
by Confused Outlook User Go to last post
0 620
Can't delete hidden event entries by HealeyBuff
The outlook day appears empty. Clicking on the date reveals there is an untitled event with "Show time as" Free. It includes Recurrence Start 12:00...
December 6th 06 10:03 PM
by HealeyBuff Go to last post
1 620
Folder Assistant Rule when a calendar items changes by J
Outlook 2003 clients. Exchange 2003 SBS I have used the folder assistant to set up a rule so that a new calendar item gets mailed to a distribution...
February 3rd 07 03:11 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 620
Outlook flashing by Kavemann
I would find it beneficial if the Calender in Outlook allowed flashing of appointments when they become current or possibly even permanently flash...
August 5th 06 11:03 PM
by Kavemann Go to last post
0 620
Is it possible to have two calenders on one outlook account by Danny
We have an admin person that needs to track two meeting schedules. Thanks, Dan
August 2nd 06 03:09 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 620
Shared calendar, syncronization, exchange by Sylfelin
Hello, When i'm connected in my local network (and with exchange) i can see the other calendar. But when i'm not connected on my local network (and...
February 2nd 06 11:29 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 620
I cannot see a calender in Outlook Express? by annieambro
Hello, can anyone help me, I cannot see the calender in OUtlook Express, and everyone I phone passes me onto someone else! Thank you in...
March 7th 06 02:48 PM
by Oliver Vukovics Go to last post
2 620
outlook is miss counting contacts, why by Rosalind
I've cross referenced files and I have 212 contacts and outlook status bar reports 211? Program problem?
April 13th 06 07:12 PM
by Rosalind Go to last post
0 620
Delegate Calendar items by Nick
If I delegate access to calendar to my colleague, can i have a setting so that I do not receive any meeting updates. But my colleague should...
April 14th 06 02:07 PM
by Francine Otterson [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 620
All Day Event for recuring events shown by ItsJoje
I'm having the same problem. I have a recurring appointment that is scheduled for 30 minutes in the morning, every weekday, with the reminder turned...
April 26th 06 05:46 PM
by ItsJoje Go to last post
0 620
Outlook 2007 and Internet calendars by FFPF
I added a few calendar iCal links from Google Calendar and various other sources to Outlook. They appear in the Outlook Calendar section but if I...
June 10th 06 09:28 PM
by FFPF Go to last post
0 620
Header in Outlook by Marilyn
I keep 2 calendars. How do I change header on 1 calendar without affecting the other.
July 7th 06 02:43 AM
by Marilyn Go to last post
6 620
Delegate permission and OOO Responses... by Birmangirl
....I'm using OL2003 w/Exchange. I have granted Author permission to a delegate, but she can't respond to meeting requests etc. I sent a meeting...
July 28th 06 09:59 AM
by Birmangirl Go to last post
0 620
synchronizing contact info into the calendar by gina
"Brian Tillman" wrote: gina wrote: Yes, it doesn't always synch up. I entered an anniversary a couple ...
February 27th 06 02:27 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post

From The