Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
June 9th 08 11:32 PM
by Diane Poremsky {MVP} Go to last post
1 1,246
Organizer is recipient of own meeting by Sedric
I have an meeting organizer who sent a meeting to a distriubtion list that they are part of. They have the meeting showing up in there calendar as...
June 9th 08 09:36 PM
by Sedric Go to last post
0 451
I'm not getting reminder pop-ups for Outlook calendar appointment by Jaba
I'm not getting reminder pop-ups for Outlook calendar appointment even though everything appears to be OK in my setup (Tools/Option/Other/Advanced...
June 9th 08 05:34 PM
by Jaba Go to last post
2 859
How do I remove locations from the autofill list in the calendar by stf736
I am looking to edit the location listings in my outlook calendar drop down menu. I have a lot of duplicate entries that I would like to remove. ANy...
June 9th 08 04:44 PM
by Diane Poremsky {MVP} Go to last post
1 1,048
Default Calendar View in Outlook 2007 by mwietro
When I open my calendar in Outlook 2007, I want to always see the monthly view. But it always opens to the daily view, and I have to switch to the...
June 9th 08 01:48 PM
by mwietro Go to last post
2 1,623
Cannot accept message even if I'm not the organizer by Peter
LS, We have secretary / manager mailbox. Sec. can look into agenda of manager (all rights in mailbox) When manager create an appointment and...
June 9th 08 07:29 AM
by Peter Go to last post
0 351
Getting rid of scheduled end time when printing w/CPA 2007???? He by Eric Sheffler
When using Calendar Printing Assistant in Outlook 2007, specifically week and month views, I would like to get rid of the end times of my...
June 9th 08 04:26 AM
by Diane Poremsky {MVP} Go to last post
3 426
Error message when saving a outlook appointment - 'cannot save ite by Ferial/Nabeel
I just started getting this message. i can not save any new appointments in outlook 2003. i can see my other appointments but i can not open them....
June 9th 08 02:17 AM
by Ferial/Nabeel Go to last post
0 433
Please help with task start date problem by [email protected]
I want to setup a view on the "task list" to have tasks appear if they are on and after the "start date", as well as tasks with no start date. I can...
June 9th 08 12:14 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)[_232_] Go to last post
6 687
How do I save an appointment from one calendar to another calenda. by Karen
Our office has a Public Calendar and we each have our personal calendars. When I enter an appointment or all day event into one calendar, I would...
June 9th 08 12:04 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 427
Appts w/ different default lengths by pdberger
Good afternoon -- Is it possible to set up different kinds of appointments that take different lengths? For example, every time I want to schedule...
June 9th 08 12:01 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 442
Outlook 2007 by Janet
Can anyone direct me to where I can change the day field size of the calendar when viewing on a monthly basis. We have lots of appointments and...
June 8th 08 11:21 PM
by Janet Go to last post
0 285
How do I turn off SMS alarms in Outlook 2003 by nrota
ToolsOptionsDefault Reminder is unchecked in Outlook but all of my google sms reminders pop up all day long. How can I stop them? I only use...
June 8th 08 10:15 PM
by nrota Go to last post
2 516
sharing a calendar by Ashley
Can you create a new calendar that can be shared through different email accounts without having to share your own individual calendar? -- Ashley
June 8th 08 10:13 PM
by Gordon Go to last post
2 398
Can this tool be fixed in the Calendar Printing Assistant Program? by Eric Sheffler[_2_]
When using Calendar Printing Assistant in Outlook 2007, specifically week and month views, I would like to get rid of the end times of my...
June 8th 08 08:19 PM
by Eric Sheffler[_2_] Go to last post
0 398
cannot locate recurrence for this item by Kelly B
When I change items in my download from my blackberry, outlook has deleted recurring appointments and then set up a reminder. the reminder states...
June 8th 08 06:52 PM
by Kelly B Go to last post
0 1,046
Send a meeting and not include myself by jcarr
In Outlook 2007, can your create a calendar and send an invite that will show up on that calendar and not your own?
June 8th 08 04:10 PM
by Nikki Peterson Go to last post
1 396
microsoft outlook office calendar 2003 by Mimi
how do I arrange the calendar week to start with Sunday?
June 8th 08 03:11 AM
by Diane Poremsky {MVP} Go to last post
1 402
How to print the memo/notes field along with daily calendar? by SendOutCards
I want to print a daily/weekly/monthly Calendars and include the Memo/Notes field in the printout
June 7th 08 09:53 PM
by Diane Poremsky {MVP} Go to last post
1 1,045
auto processing of meeting requests by ShariC
I want the appointments to be automatically processed. I have checked the box in calendar options that says automatically accept meeting requests...
June 7th 08 05:30 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post

From The