Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Outlook should have an option to print all open shared calendars by six
There should be a print option where I can print all currently open calendars at once without having to print them one at a...
April 11th 06 08:40 PM
by six Go to last post
0 1
Why does calendar moves some appointments one hour ahead by dtss
Outlook 2003 calendar moves some appointments one hour ahead! For example appointment made last week at 12:00pm, this week would show up at...
April 11th 06 09:36 PM
by dtss Go to last post
2 1,499
Activity Series by Sagardave
Can anyone help me create an Activity/Action series within Outlook 2003. For example: Have sales call on 10th of every month, want to have reminder...
April 11th 06 11:28 PM
by Sagardave Go to last post
0 740
Calendar Crashes when I set up an appointment by John
Whenever I try to enter an appointment in Calendar, Outlook 2000 crashes. Any ideas on how to correct this? Thanks.
April 11th 06 11:50 PM
by John Go to last post
2 795
How do I stop the date appearing double? by Hestia
I went into Calendar Options to see what 'options' were available. I changed the beginning week day to Sunday (default Monday). This did not work...
April 12th 06 01:18 AM
by Hestia Go to last post
0 603
I have lots of "0." on one day how an I delete them at once? by Delaina
My receptionist put a book on the 10 key and now I have hundreds maybe thousands of all day appointments that say "0." I could spend days and not...
April 12th 06 04:43 AM
by Nikki Go to last post
1 489
pocket outlook does not show multiday event on monthly view by Wayne
My iPAQ pocket outlook 2002 does not show multiday event on monthly view. It seems to be an important feature. I wonder if I am doing something...
April 12th 06 04:58 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 560
meetings not showing on calandar by wizard1154
why is it that when i recieve meeting request and accept them they do not show on my calandar, although i do get reminders for them any help here...
April 12th 06 04:59 AM
by Nikki Go to last post
1 754
Setting non-working hours by davmyers
Is there a way to set your normal non-working hours (e.g., 5 PM to 8 AM) so that if somebody attempts to schedule a meeting during this time, they...
April 12th 06 06:06 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,295
Default event reminder interval by Klitos
Hi, From what I've read from past comments, I understand that Outlook does not offer you the option of altering the default reminder period for...
April 12th 06 07:03 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 776
Sharing calendar without Exchange Server by Mats
I have read the article "How to use the Internet Free/Busy feature in Outlook 2002" (ID:291621) without success. Outlook won’t create my calendar...
April 12th 06 09:18 AM
by Mats Go to last post
0 612
Information store could not be opened... by Ham
Hi, When trying to share my calendar with other users i receive the following error: An error occurred when setting schedule permissions. You don't...
April 12th 06 12:26 PM
by Ham Go to last post
0 1,238
Is there any way to change the week the year starts in by Mike
My company year is from April to the end of March - Is there any way to change the week numbers on the calander to reflect this - Thanks Mike
April 12th 06 12:29 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 788
utility to show outlook todos & calendar appointments on desktop by intclass
Some kind of desktop bar or tool to show to do items and calendar items from outlook - similar to the main screen of a Windows Mobile Pocket PC....
April 12th 06 02:56 PM
by intclass Go to last post
2 884
Quick way to add user to multiple shared calendars by blackjackburger
Is there a quick way to add a user to multiple shared calendars? Example: I have say 10 calendars that are shared amongst staff in a customer...
April 12th 06 03:07 PM
by Rob Collins Go to last post
6 1,332
Can't open an ics invitation in Outlook 2003 SP2 by Scott Kraft
Hi, I keep getting an error when I try to open the following ics: BEGIN:VCALENDAR PRODID:-//Apple Computer\, Inc//iCal...
April 12th 06 05:08 PM
by Pazi Go to last post
1 1,190
iCalendar Import fails - but open/drag and drop works by Minties
I receive the following message when trying to import a .ics file that we generate on our intranet. vCalendar/iCalendar Import failed. The input...
April 12th 06 05:22 PM
by Pazi Go to last post
3 1,775
Transfering Calender Data by esegaar
I know how to transfer one appointment at a time to my laptop. I have not been able to figure out how to transfer all my calender entries in one...
April 12th 06 06:17 PM
by -=_Zaii_=- Go to last post
3 614
Calendar format by rbcjoe
How do I change the format to refect 15 minute intervals instead of the preset 30 min?
April 12th 06 06:34 PM
by -=_Zaii_=- Go to last post
4 639
My calendar will not display the reminders. by lostinca
I have tried opening Outlook with outlook.exe /resetfolders /cleanreminders and I do not get any errors, yet my reminders still do not display. I...
April 12th 06 06:34 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post

From The