Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
I'd like to see the days of the week in calendar by J_Publicist
How do I configure Calendar so that the days of the week are in each column? I want to see Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc... up there. How do I do...
April 9th 06 04:09 PM
by J_Publicist Go to last post
2 727
Show start AND end time on monthly calendar Outlook 2003 by Cardian
I want to view both start and end times for appointments in the montly calendar view......is this possible? Or, possibly even the duration of the...
April 9th 06 06:19 PM
by Cardian Go to last post
0 984
Outlook2003 Calendar will not Save and Close a New Appointment by pacesettersii
cmartin wrote: *I cannot schedule anything in Outlook 2003. I can bring up Appointment Screen but when I click Save and Close nothing is...
April 9th 06 08:47 PM
by pacesettersii Go to last post
0 528
April 10th 06 01:54 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 657
you need to update the holidays for Outlook Calender XP they end by Jake
The Holidays for Outlook end in 2006 there needs to be an update to fix this problem ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and...
April 10th 06 01:55 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 561
maintain automatic format when adding new calendars by Linda L
How can I maintain automatic formatting (colors ) for standing appointments in my master calendar when I add new calendars? Now, as soon as I add...
April 10th 06 03:13 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 580
Automatic Tasks?? by chesjak
Hi In Outlook 2002. When I have the calendar on screen with the week on the left with the times and the “task pad” on the right. Instead of...
April 10th 06 03:22 AM
by Judy Gleeson MVP - Outlook Go to last post
5 1,161
Reminders aren't working anymore. Any thoughts? by Nancy D
Outlook had been working just fine for me up until a few days ago. Now when I open the app, a message pops up that says: "There was a problem...
April 10th 06 05:41 AM
by Nancy D Go to last post
2 823
PDA and Outlook Calendar invitee synchronisation. by sim_in_mel
I have a PDA that I use on the road to note appointments. When I get back to the office I synchronise with my laptop calendar – no problem. If I...
April 10th 06 08:04 AM
by sim_in_mel Go to last post
0 589
Show 7 days in Outlook Today by John Pontet
My Outlook (2003) Today shows only 3 days of appointments under Calendar. I want it to show 7 days. Solutions offered under Help do not work. Any...
April 10th 06 09:40 AM
by John Pontet Go to last post
4 891
merging or synchronizing 2 separate calendars by Paolo
How does one merge or synchronize 2 separate calendars or copy multiple appointsments from one calendar to the other. As a result of synchronizing...
April 10th 06 12:37 PM
by Judy Gleeson, MVP Outlook Go to last post
1 734
default calander by rodent
This problem is in reference to Outlook 2003 w/SP1 I have an end user that has a default calander and shared calanders. The user cannot open her...
April 10th 06 02:14 PM
by rodent Go to last post
2 643
Outlook calendar stops responding/freezes by Jubee
I have a user that is using Outlook 2003. Periodically throughout the day (once or twice a day) when the user opens his calendar and tries to click...
April 10th 06 02:17 PM
by Jubee Go to last post
0 802
View two months at a time in Outlook Calendar by Leigh Ann
Can you advise how to view them underneath each other rather than side by side? Many thanks. Leigh Ann "Diane Poremsky " wrote: In the little...
April 10th 06 02:45 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
5 1,714
Outlook Calendar should let me set how I view the Mthly Calendar by SteveK
When you open the calendar in Month view, you should be able to choose how many weeks of history are in view. Towards the end of a month, you see...
April 10th 06 02:51 PM
by SteveK Go to last post
0 644
April 10th 06 02:51 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 711
Shortcut for a shared personal calendar by jilldean
Hi There I dont know if there is a way around this one. I know with 2003 you get the side by side feature for shared calendar. However one of...
April 10th 06 03:09 PM
by jilldean Go to last post
0 787
Outlook calendar and Palm by Don Smith
Yes, I have. I just downloaded the latest updated Outlook upgrade off the Palm site. -- Don @ the beach "Vince Averello " wrote: Have you...
April 10th 06 03:37 PM
by Don Smith Go to last post
8 692
transfer calender computer to computer by Hey Jude
When I loaded up my two calenders from one computer to another. Instead of putting my calenders there, it created a new one. Although I can see my...
April 10th 06 03:47 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 769
I have Outlook 10. I cannot find any downloads for 2006 Holidays by Louise
I have Outlook 10 on Office XP (Win 2000) I can't find any updates for Holidays for 2006. Can anyone help me out? Thanks, Louise
April 10th 06 04:50 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post

From The