Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Can't cut ties to Other Person's Calendar by Local_IT
I'm a local IT guy for my company and can't fix a problem for an employee. We are using Outlook 2003. The employee is the secretary to a Manager,...
October 6th 09 01:32 PM
by Nikki Peterson Go to last post
9 1,078
How do I add an appointment to multiple calenders in Outlook?? by Bev G
I would like to add an appointment to multiple calenders that I already have editing permission, I wish to do this only one time and not open each...
October 6th 09 04:08 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,472
monthly calendar view by nancyks
how do I get back the 2 month calendar that had always appeared on the left side. I now only have a listing on calendar appointments on the right...
October 5th 09 11:02 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 565
Two occurrences by kateri4482
One of my staff members has recurring events in Outlook 2007. All was well until recently. Now when she tries to change one instance, she gets the...
October 5th 09 10:39 PM
by kateri4482 Go to last post
0 1,954
Rules on New Appointments by The doomed
Is there any way I can set a rule so that if an appointment has a certain category assigned to it the appointment is automatically set to being...
October 5th 09 09:35 PM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 564
Dumb Outlook Calendar sharing Question by zooeyhallne
Ok..I have a rather simple question to ask about Calendar sharing in Outlook. I'm not terribly familiar with Outlook in and MS Exchange...
October 5th 09 09:17 PM
by zooeyhallne Go to last post
0 479
How do I print only one month by Jimboflyguy
When I try to print a calendar I select a date range of only one month but it prints out three months instead. I can not find a place to select...
October 5th 09 07:23 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 1,555
Tandem Calendar Managment by Jared Temanson
I work at a National Lab and our group is growing by leaps and bounds right now. We're looking for a way to have everyone's personal calendar tied...
October 5th 09 06:40 PM
by Jared Temanson[_2_] Go to last post
2 583
How do I set up the ringing of calendar appointments? by In calendar mode notify date time notice
When the calendar reaches a date and time, I expect to hear a ringing to remind me. How do I set up the ringing?
October 5th 09 05:50 PM
by Gordon[_6_] Go to last post
2 507
How do I combine Saturday and Sunday on month view? by kcrorie
In 2003, my monthly calendar view showed six columns with Saturday and Sunday combined on the far right. I don't see that option in 2007. Was it...
October 5th 09 05:44 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 3,284
How to remove Holiday Feature by Laura
Is there a way to de-select a holiday feature. I choose a feature to list canadian holidays and now I want to remove it. Do I have to go through and...
October 5th 09 03:38 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 706
Calendar Filter on the Notes field is character limited? by Nick
Hello, I have Outlook 2007 and I am trying to automatically filter events in my calendar using the AUtomatic formatting feature. I am subscribed to...
October 5th 09 01:56 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 487
Cannot schedule Meetings beyond 6 months by mmcginley
Our Exchange Environment is a mix of Exchange 2003 and Exchange 2007. It appears that clients cannot schedule appointments beyond six months. The...
October 5th 09 01:51 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 4,955
Outlook Calendar View Issue by cdowell15
Does anyone know why or how to get rid of seeing the description to a calendar appointment in the week view of the appointments? I used to only...
October 5th 09 12:17 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
9 986
I need my calendar to show each appt not reocc in search by Juanita Ostrem
I need to get outlook to list appointment indiviudally even if they are a reoccurance --most especially when searching under a clients name. thus...
October 5th 09 03:19 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 652
October 4th 09 10:32 PM
by Nikki Peterson Go to last post
3 1,300
Calendar Printing by Location/Day by Calvin Smith[_2_]
I'm trying to find the best way to print daily "schedules" of resources using Outlook calendar. For example, I have all the appts in the classroom...
October 4th 09 03:37 AM
by Sandra Yalip Go to last post
3 749
Unable to accept a outlook appointment by Santosh
a user is trying to accept an outlook appointment but she gets an Error Message "Mr. X has already declined this appointment. Do you still want to...
October 3rd 09 04:21 PM
by Santosh Go to last post
2 851
Custom calendar colors by Zubeyir
in Outlook 2007 a missing feature is being able to give cıstom colors to calendars. Thanks, Zubeyir. ---------------- This post is a suggestion...
October 3rd 09 09:33 AM
by Zubeyir Go to last post
2 1,639
Outlook 2007 months and days are in Hebrew and not english by Melissa
In Outlook 2007, the majority of the program is in English, except for the Months and Days in the Outlook calendar that are listed in Hebrew. Is...
October 3rd 09 02:27 AM
by Todd Mathison [MSFT] Go to last post

From The