Outlook 2003 Default Calendaring Behaviour

Old March 2nd 09, 04:34 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
TD

Default Outlook 2003 Default Calendaring Behaviour

I am looking for some help on the default bahaviour/roles for Outlook 2003
SP3, for meetings as far as what a meeting organizer can/cannot do: (update
meetings, cancel meetings, forward meetings) and what options are available
to an attendeee (update meetings, cancel meetings, forward meetings, invite
others, why is the TO Field auto completed with the original attendees?) Is
there any written documentation that answers my questions.
Thank you in advance.

TD
Old March 3rd 09, 09:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_]

Start he
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...CL100605171033

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, TD asked: