how do I know who added an appointment?

Old July 22nd 08, 05:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Andy Bruce

Default how do I know who added an appointment?

My employer has decided that he wants to know who adds an appointment to his
calendar so that he can go back to them directly with any questions he has
about said appointment.

Any simple way to do this? He has a staff of 75+ people that I would have to
address, so I'm hoping that there is a "display appointment properties" or
some such option already available that I'm missing.
Old July 22nd 08, 06:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
NJ_Mike[_2_]

I am not 100% certain, but I think that the "Organizer" field will indicate
who created the appointment/meeting.

Old July 22nd 08, 09:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

NJ_Mike wrote:

I am not 100% certain, but I think that the "Organizer" field will
indicate who created the appointment/meeting.

And if not that, then the From field.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]
Old July 23rd 08, 02:46 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Nikki Peterson

Change the Calendar View to "By Category"
Add the field called "Organizer" to the view
You can do this in the Customize Views

or

Change the Calendar View to "By Category"
Right-Click the Header field (Where is has Subject, Location, Start, End,
etc.)
Select "Field Chooser"
Find "Organizer" field by selecting ALL APPOINTMENT fields,
then scroll down
Drag and drop the Organizer field onto the header bar where you
want to see it.

If you save the view as something like WHO BOOKED ME, then
your boss can just select that view when he wants to use it.

Nikki Peterson

"Brian Tillman" wrote in message
NJ_Mike wrote:

I am not 100% certain, but I think that the "Organizer" field will
indicate who created the appointment/meeting.

And if not that, then the From field.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

see who added appointment to group calendar Barb Outlook - Calandaring 2 May 24th 08 01:40 AM
Icons added? CWLee Outlook Express 6 April 24th 07 02:46 AM
can't see added holidays Audrey Outlook - Calandaring 3 December 10th 06 10:21 PM
Accidentally added a private appointment [email protected] Outlook - Calandaring 1 June 1st 06 01:12 PM
Accidentally added a private appointment [email protected] Outlook - Calandaring 0 March 21st 06 03:11 PM