Outlook 2007 calendar import hotmail calendar & shared calendar

Old July 17th 08, 03:28 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Craig

Default Outlook 2007 calendar import hotmail calendar & shared calendar

When I access my Hotmail calendar, I can view a shared calendar from my
partner. Can I also view that shared calendar when looking at my Outlook
calendars? Likewise, I would like to share my outlook calendar with my
partner so that we can superimpose our calendars on each other to avoid
conflicting schedules.

Is this possible?

Old July 17th 08, 05:28 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky {MVP}[_2_]

you'll definitely need to use the outlook connector. See Sharing on it's
menu.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

Access this newsgroup directly by visiting
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx