Error preparing to send share message in outlook calendar. HELP!

Old July 16th 08, 01:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Borderman

Default Error preparing to send share message in outlook calendar. HELP!

I am trying to share my calendar with outher users and keep getting the message
"Error while preparing to send sharing message".
I am working in office 2007.

Any help?

Old August 20th 08, 10:42 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Albert F.

Default Error preparing to send share message in outlook calendar. HEL

Anyone a response? I am having the same problem as well

Old August 21st 08, 10:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
N8 Dogg

I was able to resolve this be removing the calendar from the server and
republishing it. Unfortunately, I had to invite everyone again. Not an
ideal "solution", but it got the job done.

Old September 9th 08, 03:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Marguerite

I did the same thing but it didn't work. I went online to officelive and
deleted the internet calendars there. Then I went back to Outlook 2007 and
published them again. I was automatically prompted if I want to share the
calendar but I got the same error message as described by Borderman. Any
suggestions?
--
Marguerite

Old November 7th 08, 10:21 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Jay

Simply Change your share settings, to allow anyone to view your calendar.
Only people that have the exact addres will know where to find it. The
problem that your having is that all the e-mail addresses that you are trying
to send your calendar to, one or more e-mail is not registered with windows
live ID.