upgrade Outlook from 2003 to 2007 and free.busy breaks

Old June 16th 08, 11:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Craig Davis

Default upgrade Outlook from 2003 to 2007 and free.busy breaks

Running Exchange 2007 server
Clients are Outlook 2003
Testing upgrades to Outlook 2007

Usual challenge of upgrading with minimal user impact. Have run upgrade
manually and with a custom .MSP file and a .vbs script.

After running upgrade and starting Outlook 2007, under "Suggeted Times:" I
see the message "Suggestions cannot be provided becuase free/busy data could
not be retrieved." If I add a user I just see hash marks and "No
Information. No Free/Busy could be retrieved"

Things I have tried:
1. Open outlook from command line using /cleanfreebusy - did not work
2. Delete OST file so a new file is created the next time Outlook starts -
did not work
3. In control Panel - used mail icon - remove the Exchange Server under
email tab of the default profile - add a new exchange server = This works...
WHY?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old June 16th 08, 11:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Craig Davis

Not sure my question was clear. Basically how can I get Outlook 2003 to
upgrad to 2007 and have free/busy working after the upgrade?

Thx