How can I change the number of weeks in month view in Outlook?

Old July 24th 07, 06:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
benltan

Default How can I change the number of weeks in month view in Outlook?

When I select month view in the calendar, it brings up 6 weeks to view. Is it
possible to change this so that it only views 4 or 5 weeks at a time?
Old July 24th 07, 08:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]

In OL2007, I'm seeing five weeks. Not sure if you can change it

Old July 24th 07, 09:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

benltan wrote:

When I select month view in the calendar, it brings up 6 weeks to
view. Is it possible to change this so that it only views 4 or 5
weeks at a time?

Click on a date in the Date Navigator and drag the mouse over the number of
weeks you want to display.
--
Brian Tillman

Old July 25th 07, 01:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
benltan

Thank you so much for your response. It's been driving me crazy for ages.

Ben

Old November 20th 07, 02:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

GiddyUpGo wrote:

MR. TILLMAN, YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!

blush

CAN YOU HELP ME WITH A BCM ISSUE IN
OFFICE 2007?

Sorry, no. I don't use BCM. However, there is a newsgroup dedicated to it.
http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlook.bcm
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Old December 4th 07, 10:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Mike Miller

Is there a way to make that selection permanent? I can change the number of
weeks being displayed using the technique described below. However, whenever
I leave the calendar and come back, it goes back to the default setting (six
weeks for me, in Outlook 2007).

Old December 5th 07, 02:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

Mike Miller wrote:

Is there a way to make that selection permanent? I can change the
number of weeks being displayed using the technique described below.
However, whenever I leave the calendar and come back, it goes back to
the default setting (six weeks for me, in Outlook 2007).

As far as I can tell, no. I played around with some filters, but I couldn't
find any combination that would produce what I think you want.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Old December 31st 07, 07:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
TGilboy

Mr Tillman

Your comment appears helpful. However wher is teh "Date Navigator"??
Searched in vain for it all over the place and drew a blank

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

GiddyUpGo wrote:

MR. TILLMAN, YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!

blush

Old January 1st 08, 12:53 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_]

If you use View-Taskpane, you will see small calendars to the right of your main window. That is the Date Navigator.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, tgilboy asked: