Clear To Do in task list

Old April 14th 08, 11:41 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
David

Default Clear To Do in task list

Hi,

I installed Outlook 2007 and before I had Task List with all my tasks, and
now on Outlook 2007 I have messed with the task list a to do list with
objects for follow up, but I want to leave just the task list.
Is that possible?

Thanks.

Old April 14th 08, 06:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky {MVP}

right click on the row of field names in the task section of the to-do bar
and choose customize - create a filter that looks in only the task folder.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

** Please include your Outlook version, Account type, and Windows Version
when requesting assistance **

Old April 15th 08, 08:40 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
David

I've tried to create a filter for that but I don't see any option in
costumization that allow me to look only in task folder.

Old April 15th 08, 12:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]

While in the Tasks folder go to the View menu Current View submenu and
choose another view

Old April 15th 08, 12:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
David

Ok. I already was able to select only tasks instead of to do and tasks all
together.
But in the calendar view, with outlook 2003 I had the calendar and at the
right side the tasks. Now I have the calendar and on the right side the to
do bar. How can I set it up just to appear task list at the right of the
calendar window?

Thanks for the help.

Old April 15th 08, 02:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]

Hmmm, try right clicking on the Arranged by header of the TaskPad (its old
name) and check out some of the settings/dialogs there

Old April 15th 08, 02:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
David

Ok.
I didn't find a way to remove the follow up e-mails, but at least I could
order it by categories, so I have my tasks above.

Thanks for the help.

Old April 16th 08, 05:49 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky {MVP}

on the advanced tab of the customize dialog, choose In Folder field from the
list of fields and 'contains' Tasks.