Public Calendar - Wich user created this appointment?

Old March 4th 08, 03:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
T-Start

Default Public Calendar - Wich user created this appointment?

Hi, we are using calendars in public folders with read rights for over
200 users and write rights for over 30 users that can only delete the
ones they have created. It sometimes happens that there are
appointments that nobody knows who created them.

Outlook must still know who created this appointment but how can i
gather this information??

Thanks
Old March 4th 08, 11:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

T-Start wrote:

Hi, we are using calendars in public folders with read rights for over
200 users and write rights for over 30 users that can only delete the
ones they have created. It sometimes happens that there are
appointments that nobody knows who created them.

Outlook must still know who created this appointment but how can i
gather this information??

Add the Organizer field to the column headers.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]
Old March 5th 08, 10:00 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
T-Start

On 5 mrt, 00:27, "Brian Tillman" wrote:
Add the Organizer field to the column headers.

Thanks but i did not really found what you meant.

I found another way by now. In the calendar, add the advanced toolbar
and select the 'By category' view. Here you can add the e-mail columns
From and Changed by.
Old March 5th 08, 12:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

T-Start wrote:

On 5 mrt, 00:27, "Brian Tillman" wrote:
Add the Organizer field to the column headers.

Thanks but i did not really found what you meant.

I found another way by now. In the calendar, add the advanced toolbar
and select the 'By category' view. Here you can add the e-mail columns
From and Changed by.

Essentially what I told you to do, but using other headers.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]