Meeting Request tracking tab missing

Old August 3rd 07, 03:40 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Terence

Default Meeting Request tracking tab missing

Hi,

I encountered a problem that whenever I sent an updated meeting request to
my attendees, and when they responded to my meeting request with "accepted"
or "declined". I noticed that the meeting request tracking tab gone missing.
And this does not happen to all the meeting request which I have sent out.

I am using Outook 2003. Any help is much appreciated.
Old August 3rd 07, 03:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Greg Mansius [MSFT]

Terence,

It sounds like the meeting organizer has been "lost" on the meeting. Your
best bet is to recreate the meeting.

Now, for root cause:

1. Is Blackberry or Good (or other similar devices) being used to access the
mailboxes? If so, which version/build? What is the version of CDO.dll on the
BES/Goodlink server?
2. Are there delegates involved in managing these meetings?
3. Which version of Exchange?

--
Thanks

greg mansius [MSFT]
Microsoft Office Outlook Support

Old August 6th 07, 08:56 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Terence

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Please find my reply below.

1. Is Blackberry or Good (or other similar devices) being used to access the
mailboxes? If so, which version/build? What is the version of CDO.dll on the
BES/Goodlink server?

We are running BlackBerry -- CDO.dll version on both exchange and BES is
6.5.7651.61

2. Are there delegates involved in managing these meetings?

Yes, the meeting request was initially sent out and later updated by delegate.

3. Which version of Exchange?

We are running Exchange 2003.

Thanks.

Old August 7th 07, 02:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Greg Mansius [MSFT]

Terence,

There is a later version of Cdo.dll that can be registered on your BES
server. Please check with RIM to see if they support a version later than
the one you listed below. If so, you will need to open a support case with
us to get the updated version.

Since a delegate was involved, please make sure everyone is following best
practices:

This link is referenced in the following KB article:

890436 How to troubleshoot missing and duplicate appointments in Outlook

Hope this helps.

--

"Greg Mansius [MSFT]" wrote:

Terence,

It sounds like the meeting organizer has been "lost" on the meeting. Your
best bet is to recreate the meeting.

Now, for root cause:

1. Is Blackberry or Good (or other similar devices) being used to access
the
mailboxes? If so, which version/build? What is the version of CDO.dll on
the
BES/Goodlink server?

2. Are there delegates involved in managing these meetings?
3. Which version of Exchange?

--
Thanks

greg mansius [MSFT]